I get to this step:
    Click on the "Show SVs" Button
    On the right hand side put checkmarks in the following boxes
    GuildProfiler
    SavedVariable
    CharacterProfiler

I don't see a guildprofiler listed
    I don't see a character profiler listed

I did cut and paste both of them into the addons folder...
    Do I need to do something for themto appear on the SV contents?
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: Updater questions

Guildprofiler and Characterprofiler are both mods that you have to download and make sure they are in the Interface/Addons portion of your WoW folder. They also have to be decompressed so if you've still got them in .zip, .rar. or .7s format you need to unzip them so they have their own folders.

Also make sure you check curse-gaming.com for the latest version or you might end up getting gender swapped.

After that I suggest you close uniuploader and open it up again to refresh the sv listings. Then once you spot them its time to log on and start saving info so you can do your first hard update. After that uniuploader should work in the background and send some of the general information to the server now and then. The hard line stuff like pets, reputation, honor, and all the fun stuff you need to do a hard upload (manually save and send) now and then to get it up on the roster.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Still can't seem to find those 2 items under SV's.

I also notice a couple of others that are located in the addons folder that don't appear. They are from another addon, but it doesn't show there either.

They are decompressed. There are in addon folder.
      version of uniuploader is 2.5.0

I'm feeling stupid, because it is probably something pretty obvious.
      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Have the Updater running in your taskbar and run WoW like normal. Go through character save step by clicking the save button on your character screen. Exit Wow and then go back into the uploader and those 2 should appear. They didn't appear for me at first either until I had run WoW and did the above steps first.
        Lub it on!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X