• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaelastrasz DOWN!

That is all. :row__572:
    Ninja

Re: Vaelastrasz DOWN!

It was a battle long fought.

Gratz to all... let's keep moving forward!

woooooo

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

Gratz all, I knew you could do it. Next Friday I'll be there to help you! :)
      Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more. - John Seabrook

Comment

Wooo!! Grats Everyone!

Comment

i wish i was there =.(
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Great job everybody!
            Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
            Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
            ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Lol!!! Grats guys!!!!

Comment

Ok so this is my attempted write-up for Luna :)

Vaelastrasz finally meets Dirt!

"Once friend and now foe, Vaelastrasz stood over us, corrupted and tortured by Nefarian. Begging for forgiveness and release from his current state, we pushed forward with fervor and pity. A fierce battle raged as the adrenaline burned souls and the fierce dragon melted bodies. Through it all, we fought, for it was either him or us. As the heat of his breath faded from the room, and through heavy casualties, we stood over his broken body, his last words thanking us for his release."

Tonight TG made yet another step up the BWL ladder taking down Vaelastrasz for the first time. After several weeks of hard work, many an entertaining wipe, and steady encouraging progress, we finally saw Vael fall over. Huge congrats and thanks go to everyone who stuck with it through the last few weeks working hard to make this happen, and special thanks goes to Manny and Ark for working so hard on leading these runs.

Oh, and the loot was 2x Lawbringer Belt and 1 Druid Trinket.

Congo rats TG! Lets keep up the great work!
                Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Gratz everyone!!
                  "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

communication

I gotta say the communcation was AWESOME during the ENTIRE evening (razor, vael, and beyond). Not to mantion the overall raid demeanor and morale was high.

When it came time to make quick decisions, adjustments, and announcements... they were made, up and down the command structure. Without these good comms, I assure you Razor and Vael would still be up.

-Siu

Comment

The truly amazing thing here is that we had only one death in this fight, me. And that was due to severe Lag ending in a DC.
                      "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

lol. Q, we had many more than one death on the successful Vael attempt. For example, me. :-P
                        Ninja

Comment

One thing Im sure, Vael wont be missed!

Grats everyone! Im proud to have this guild tag over SLs head and very happy to be back home.

Thank you very much, I had a blast! :)

BTW, grats Manny and Ark for the awesome leadership, in a few weeks supporting room will be cake!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sacredlord View Post
                            Grats everyone! Im proud to have this guild tag over SLs head and very happy to be back home.

Thank you very much, I had a blast! :)

!
                            Welcome home, Sacredlord!!:)
                            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

He killed me during his final breath. My Sword swung, his body reared in defeat, and we both fell to the floor lifeless.
                              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X