Thanks Raid Leaders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Raid Leaders

Thank you, Raid Leaders for volunteering to lead us through our fights. You put up with pre-raid study to learn the fights, worry about class balance and makeup of the raid, endure endless whispers and players who don't listen/forgot their (fill in the blank) gear/ran out of (fill in the blank)/went AFK as we pulled the next mob.

You collect all of our frustrations and stress when things don't go perfectly...and for the most part, you remain gracious and supportive and positive. I know you are human, and at the end of a bad day/week/month when things have stressed you, some of our behavior pushes you to the "I've had enough for the night..." point. I understand. It's OK for you to be less than perfect.

You do a job that rarely receives the praise it deserves. You spend time and effort to make us work together, while watching our noobish antics wipe the raid again and again.

Thank you again for all that you do. It's a job I don't want, but that doesn't mean I don't value your on-going contribution to our guild. You deserve our gratitude and our commitment to follow your instructions (even when you are wrong!!:row__690: ).

P.S. If the non-RL's think they know better how to do things, then they should volunteer to lead. Otherwise, please make sure that you do the job(s) you are asked to do in the raids and restrain any critical comments you have.

If you have serious advice for any RL, please send them a PM. I know they want to do better and will welcome well-intentioned suggestions.
    Last edited by beep; 10-17-2006, 03:14 PM.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Thanks Raid Leaders

/agreed 100%. I know that I often pepper RLs with comments at times. But you all do a great job and I think that you should know you are appreciated by everyone!
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Agreed.

It's a thankless job, but... thank you.

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

/group hug
        Ninja

Comment

Concurred! Thank you to all of the RL's in the guild, especially Crebis, Arkamis and Manny!

Comment

Thanks for the efforts dudes!
            70 Priest

Comment

Originally posted by luna View Post
              Concurred! Thank you to all of the RL's in the guild, especially Crebis, Arkamis and Manny!
              And Luna, Chair, and Anah.
              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

/Agree

You guys have my support and respect for the good job; leading is not easy criticizing is.
                sigpic

Comment

/concur I am thankful that they do all the research put up with all the stress and help us get all the gear :-)

I also want to thank the class leaders/guild leaders for all they do. I know first hand all the stress and hand holding that has to take place. All of the little disagreements that have to be smoothed over and just the general day to day stuff that most of us get payed to take care of at a real job. Thanks ya'll!!

/wipes brown off nose :-)

Comment

LOL @ Ash ...Its been there so long Ash that I think its a perm discoloring of the skin...j/k

I would like to thank all that runs, helps with strats, and contribute to the raids whether it be leading, looking up strats and contributing herbs for the alchys to make the pots.. That is working together as a team and its good to see that we can still do that...I LOVE YOU ALL !!!
                    Candrice 63 Warrior
                    Ricca 70 Rogue
                    Machelle 70 Mage
                    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

"Have YOU given your raid leader a hug lately?"
                      My sanity is not in question...
                      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Beep well said. I agree 100% and hope you all know I really appreciate the great leadership that I've been exposed to. Leadership in this guild is outstanding and I can't thank you all enough for the assistance, help and patience you've given me.

Comment

Our raid leaders rock.Great job and thank you for your leadership.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                          Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                          Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X