Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG signature...

Guys,

Yesterday I´ve tried to import the same signature I had in other guild to TG (It was pimp!), following all requirements to our format here, less than 48kb image...

I mported the image from my PC and now the signature now appears on my profile, but it doesn´t work on any of my posts... :(

Anyone have an idea how can I make it work?
    sigpic

Re: TG signature...

Um...post it as an image using the [img] tags and lets have a look. I can't really tell you anything without knowing how you tried to get it to work or what you were using.

Of course Luna, Apo, or the other old hands at TG could probably fix you up real good.

Remember there is a graphical size limit for sig pictures too. Anything larger than 400x100 and you get it replaced with a filler and a dunce cap.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

After you upload your signature picture, you will have a little preview of it on the screen. To the left of the picture is text that says something like "Insert Signature Picture". Just click that and it will place the image in your signature.

Alternatively, you can use the [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tags in your profile to display your signature picture.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Didn't work for me Apo, had to post the sig on Orion's sight for it to work, couldn't upload it.
        Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Originally posted by Anah View Post
          Didn't work for me Apo, had to post the sig on Orion's sight for it to work, couldn't upload it.
          I just tested it on your account and it works fine. You may have done something wrong between point A and result B. :)
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

It doesn´t work... yet... however I think I´m getting closer.

With the [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC] command I was able to see it the way Appo explained. However, there was no link on my left side saying "insert signature"...

My pic is under 48k, but it is larger than 468 x 100. Correct me if I wrong, but since the program says: "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 468 by 100 pixels or 48.8 KB (whichever is smaller)." (sic.) it is an ALTERNATIVE option 48.8kb OR 368 x 100 pix, right?
            Last edited by Sacredlord; 10-18-2006, 01:18 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Oooppss... now it almost worked... the picture is supposed to be larger, so you guys were supposed to see a ZOMGWTFHOLYCOW pimp park pally mounting a dragon in a cenario that looks like hell with a message in the top of the picture saying "Bringing hope when there is no more light...".

Man! I Just loved that signature, would be very happy if I could use it here.

Thanks,
              SL.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sacredlord View Post
                It doesn´t work... yet... however I think I´m getting closer.

With the [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC] command I was able to see it in the precious as Appo explained. However, there was no link on my left side saying "insert signature"...

My pic is under 48k, but it is larger than 468 x 100. Correct me if I wrong, but since the program says: "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 468 by 100 pixels or 48.8 KB (whichever is smaller)." (sic.) it is an ALTERNATIVE option 48.8kb OR 368 x 100 pix, right?
                No, your pic cannot be larger than 468x100 pixels AND it cannot exceed 50 kilobytes in file size.

Announcement is here.

If you just want to post a cool pic for people to see, we have a Pictures and Screenshots Forum for that!
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I have an idea... Can I import the picture to "paintbrush" and cut the image into small little parts, then copy/paste them all here?
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X