Hello/grats/and who are the PvPers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello/grats/and who are the PvPers

Hey all, i just wanted to stop by and introduce myself and to say hello.

My name is Luipta (or Snez, or Sneeze) im a lvl 60 hunter and an old friend of Arkamis. He told me about you guys and i thought Id come hang around cause ya'll sound like a fun bunch. Im the on in TS all the time chilling as Snez/Lupita - Guest stop in and say hi if im not away.

Congradulations on killing Vael, i know from experience he's a punk, its a great accomplishment to get him down. Here's too many more times he will bite the dust. "Forgive me Vael, but your death only adds to my butt kickin experieces, gimie your loots! punk." :D

Lastly I was wondering who the PvPers are and when you usually PvP? Im large into PvP because i think its fun and also a way to get some decent gear without being able to run ZG/MC and the like; which im not able to do at the moment. So if you need a hunter, please look me up im always looking for a fun group of peole to pvp with.

Well thats all for now I have to go start the dungeon grind for more of my tier 0 set. See you in the world of Azeroth.

~Lupita~
    Lupita - Night Elf Hunter lvl 60
    Snezhana - Human Rogue lvl 60
    Snezhanka - Human Mage lvl 60
    Zhana - Dwarf Priest lvl 60

Makhai - Undead Warlock lvl 60

Thunderhorn Server - World of Warcraft

Re: Hello/grats/and who are the PvPers

Hey Lupita! Welcome!

Good to have another hunter aboard!

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

I PvP a little. (Rank 6 and holding for now...aspirations of exalted with AB and WSG).

You;ll want to look up Halten, Ricca, Crimsonite, Talara, Anise, and some more I can't think of...contact these people and they'll remember the others that they PvP with.

Comment

I've been doing a fair bit of PvP latley if only to hit Knight b4 BC comes out. Plus rep gain. I am not fond of WSG without a good premade group on coms though.
        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I've done my fair share of pvping in the past, i have a Field Marshal hunter (she's currently ranked as a commander since i've stop the pvp grind). I still pvp occasionally, so if you see me on, feel free to ask.
          Thunderhorn:
          70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
          70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
          70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
          70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
          70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
          70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
          70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
          Gilneas:
          50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

HEy thanks to everyone how came out to PvP today It was a lot of fun, I look forward to more in the future, and hopefully we can fill the group so we dont have so many PUG players. All in all I had a good time in some very well fuoght matches. And well when we all worked together (mostly on D) we were unstoppable great to see and again I look forward to playign with you again and many other members of tactical gamer.
            Lupita - Night Elf Hunter lvl 60
            Snezhana - Human Rogue lvl 60
            Snezhanka - Human Mage lvl 60
            Zhana - Dwarf Priest lvl 60

Makhai - Undead Warlock lvl 60

Thunderhorn Server - World of Warcraft

Comment

YAY.... another minnesOOtan