Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With Ossirian down, how about a little ZG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Ossirian down, how about a little ZG?

So I was thinking...

Now that the only two bosses left up in AQ20 are Buru and Ayamiss, would people be up for switching tonight's raid to ZG? It seems like a bit of a waste to worry about those two measly bosses when we have a full instance that we could easily clear (with good rep, drops, and of course an idol or two). What do you guys think?

I still think we should be in ZG every time it's up anyway, if for no other reason than to get those idols, and this would be a great time to do so.
    Ninja

Re: With Ossirian down, how about a little ZG?

Talara is saved....went in a PUG group. But could bring my hunter if it is needed.

I think we need to stick to the site and do AQ first...Buru, then Ayamiss...the clearing before Ayamiss needs to be worked on...too much dying. Aftwerwards we can port to Stormwind and fly to ZG....

Comment

I'm all for ZG tonight ( my son doesn't have school for the rest of the week) so I can actually make a week night raid.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

I'd be up for some ZG tonight - may not be able to log on until after normal raid start times though. Jindo?
        Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
        Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
        ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Guys... dont go switching raids like this. People, like myself, have planned for what the raid schedule says.

I dont mind ZG, but I've planned on AQ (of course, I'm 4k from exalted). Last week we axed AQ entirely. There are still books to be gleaned and the guild has many Rings of Lordship that are burning holes in people's banks.

I'd do ZG, but it just seems a bit much to change it like that. If anything, just add ZG in the same evening. Not sub one for the other.

Ideally, both 20-mans would get one night per week and we'd do full clears. If something stays uncleared, then we finish clearing it... just like MC.

Comment

Didn't we talk last night about needing to do Lords for a few people after AQ was done? Just pointing that out.
            Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Yeah I think we should start scheduling one AQ and one ZG per week. We can manage full clears of each, so why limit ourselves to one or the other each week?

As for tonight, I do understand the concern of people planning for what's on the raid schedule, so I won't kick and scream for ZG. But I do think Buru and Ayamiss will take a bit too long to allow for a ZG run afterwards, especially if we're starting at 8pm. Maybe I'm wrong... we'll see. I hope we can get at least the first three or four bosses plus the bloodlord.
              Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by msheahen View Post
                Yeah I think we should start scheduling one AQ and one ZG per week. We can manage full clears of each, so why limit ourselves to one or the other each week?
                I am all for this if we could do alternating nights that way people who have weekly commitments certain nights would get a chance to go to both places.

Comment

YES Lords were scheduled to be done tonight after AQ and I for one am going to be severely pissed if we switch to ZG. I don't know about Gundola or Siulung, but I've been trying to get a group together for Lords for over a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Haletma View Post
                    YES Lords were scheduled to be done tonight after AQ and I for one am going to be severely pissed if we switch to ZG. I don't know about Gundola or Siulung, but I've been trying to get a group together for Lords for over a week.
                    Actually the scheduled raid for tonight says nothing about lords whatsoever.

Originally posted by Ahn'Qiraj 10/18/2006
                    Wednesday night will be a cleanup for whatever bosses are left over from Tuesday. If Ossirian wasn't successfully killed, we will go directly to him and clean house afterwards.
                    The raid last night had no mention of Lords either.

Originally posted by Ahn'Qiraj 10/17/2006
                    The plan is to get to Ossirian, while picking up books on the way.

Moved Talara up as tank.
                    Uglyduck - Spec varies - Currently Prot
                    MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing as Girls

Comment

I don't see Lords on the raid schedule, not even in the description for tonight's AQ20. So I'm not sure where you're getting that, Hale.

(EDIT: hehe, Ugly beat me to it :) )

Regardless, I think a ZG run is more important overall to the guild than killing some silly Lords (which, by the way, might not even be up at the time). It seems like that would be better suited for a weekend during the day or a non-raiding night? I guess considering neither are on the raid schedule, we can just let people decide on the fly. Whoever wants to do ZG can do ZG; whoever wants to do Lords can do Lords. I guess that would be the simplest solution.
                      Ninja

Comment

Its not, but after everyone bailed last night, and the Lords raid fell apart, several people mentioned that they would be done tonight. While I am not one of the ones who need it, I know there are several people who have been waiting for them.
                        Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

I'm not signed up for anything right now. I completely understand that if people want to finish off AQ that should be done and the schedule not changed. But if there is a group of people that aren't in AQ that want to do ZG I'd be available.

I wouldn't go so far as Gav and call them "silly". I just don't find it a whole lot of fun myself. Especially since half the time we're down there the stupid crystals aren't up. If there's nothing else going on I don't mind helping out. Perhaps I need to research the quests more. How many people do we need to do Lords? And what's the big draw for them?
                          Gigan - Shaman (Resto)

Comment

Basically they have a chance of dropping one of three or four different epics (nothing that I'm interested in), as well as a guaranteed drop of an item that will get you a nice NR ring from CC. I think it's something like +20 or +25 NR. That would really be the only thing that I'd be interested in. I have a twilight set to summon a Lord, so I wouldn't be opposed to helping out. Unfortunately I don't have a desire to go on 18 Lords runs just to be able to use my set and get the ring. How many people have these sets and would be wanting to use them?

And the reason I called them silly was for exactly that reason, P... most of the time the stupid stones aren't even up. Just seems like a lot of work to get a group together and not even be guaranteed a chance to do anything.
                            Ninja

Comment

Yea I looked up the drops after the last post. Never seen any of the epics drop myself. Mage ring looks real nice [item]Elemental Focus Band[/item]. Healer neck is ok [item]Wavefront Necklace[/item] - not nearly as good as Jindo's though [item]Jin'do's Evil Eye[/item]. Are the Lords really 40? I can't remember how many we had last time.

To stay on topic - if there's people that want to do ZG later I'd love to go. If nothing is going on, the crystals are up, and people are doing lords I'll help out if needed.
                              Gigan - Shaman (Resto)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X