BwL attempts...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BwL attempts...

I believe learning BwL now is our #1 focus, correct me if I am wrong.

Well, based in this thoughts, I´d like to suggest that we could do some supression´s room training tonight.

As a matter of fact, yesterday we had 50 ppl online...

BwL will reset on wednesday and no one will be saved to run the scheduled days, so, in fact, we will have more time to dedicate ourselves in the BIG learning procces through BwL...

Instead of running ZG tonight, wouldn´t it be more productive - if we have enough ppl online - to attempt BwL´s suppression room.

If we wait to do it on sunday we´d be loosing a precious opportunity to progress faster.

I myself, I don´t care about DKP, repair bills, etc... I only care about results and guild achievements.

I´d be more than happy to pay someone´s repair bill, if needed. I know some ppl don´t make much money in WoW with their professions...

Let me know what you guys think about this and let´s make it through Broodlord´s room faster!

*Practice makes perfect*
    sigpic

Re: BwL attempts...

I'm cool with that. I think it might be a bit optimistic to expect 40 "BWL-spec" people to be on tonight though.
    Ninja

Comment

Yea, go for it, but don't expect me there due to the day of the week. =(
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

That´s cool... if we have enough ppl, like we did yesterday, we could give it a few shots...
        sigpic

Comment

I think this is a good idea to do alongside AQ, since we've only got 2 bosses left there. Good backup in case the Lords are down.

Comment

Even if we don’t do it tonight, what I am really trying to say here is that we NEED to take advantage of the instance reset days.

Since learning BwL is one of our main focus (not saying that is the only one, but no doubt it is a priority), maybe, for the upcoming weeks, we could try to schedule suppression room attempts.

I´ve seen it all, I know it takes time to learn the strategy, positioning and fights... so, the only way of progressing unfortunately is wiping until we get it done.

If we do it once only a week, after +/- 90 mins of raid not wiping much on Razor or Vael AND, considering the fact that we’ve been doing it on Sundays and most people have school, class, kids, etc on Monday morning... we’ll only have the chance to give it one or two shots, maybe three with some luck.

If we could do it during the week – scheduling it in advance –, those that eventually can’t raid in a certain day won’t loose anything. People don’t get saved to the instances by killing trash mobs…

Trust me, even in that suggested pace, would take at least 4 weeks to explain everyone the strategy and positioning to kill Broodlord. I volunteer to explain when the time comes, if needed.

Learning this fight faster is very important because at this point, we’ll really have 2 BwL days.

Once you kill this boss, the mobs in the suppression don’t respawn. So it’s a new learning process pulling Firemaw and clearing the mobs in the lab.

As you can see, so much work to do, we could use some extra attempts taking advantage of the reset days.

My 2c.
            sigpic

Comment

MC, BWL, AQ40, and Naxx all reset on TUSEDAY during the server downtime. You can go to BWL today, but you'll be seeing Razor and Vael again instead of the Supression room.
              My sanity is not in question...
              It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

You are absolutely right Tarenth, but we can do it every Monday then.

The main idea is what it worths...

Actually I´d suggest like this:

FRI - BwL
                Sat - BwL
                Sun - MC full clear + BwL suppression room.
                Monday - BwL suppression room and Razor attempts if we get so far.

Since Wednesday it is reset, those that eventually would not make it on monday will be allowed to raid with all guildies on FRI/SAT, as usually scheduled since none of us will be saved. Got it?
                sigpic

Comment

Let's leave MC on either a Friday or Saturday. Sunday is a hard day to raid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacredlord View Post
                    You are absolutely right Tarenth, but we can do it every Monday then.

The main idea is what it worths...

Actually I´d suggest like this:

FRI - BwL
                    Sat - BwL
                    Sun - MC full clear + BwL suppression room.
                    Monday - BwL suppression room and Razor attempts if we get so far.

Since Wednesday it is reset, those that eventually would not make it on monday will be allowed to raid with all guildies on FRI/SAT, as usually scheduled since none of us will be saved. Got it?
                    I'd have to agree with sacred on this one. If our main focus is BWL why not move MC to Sunday and maybe put it on an earlier start time.

I would actually prefer this raid schedule for BWL:

Thurs: BWL - Razorgore (This would not take too long so another raid after would make sense if you have people who want to stay)
                    Fri: BWL - Vael
                    Sat: BWL - Suppression room and beyond (I just think it gives us more time to push forward and since MC is done around 4 hours ... why not put it on Sunday early start?)
                    Sun: MC - Early start time

Just my two cents.
                    "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

I'd also be supportive of moving MC to sunday night. Focusing on BWL is a good idea at this point.

Muirc, I like your idea of killing Razor on Thursday just to get him out of the way, but I think we'd have consistent trouble filling the raid on that night.
                      Ninja

Comment

I'm not sure why we'd want to split BWL into 2 nights this early in our progression? There's no trash between us and the first two bosses save about 40 Orc's and a dozen Dragonkin.

IMO, at this point we should be focusing on killing Razor and Vael in 1 to 1.5 hours from first pull. That leaves of plenty of time on the rest of BWL.

I'd envision a schedule like:
                        Thurs - BWL (with first pull at 8:00 server SHARP)
                        Fri - Open
                        Sat - BWL
                        Sun - Full MC
                        “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bear View Post
                          I'd envision a schedule like:
                          Thurs - BWL (with first pull at 8:00 server SHARP)
                          Fri - Open
                          Sat - BWL
                          Sun - Full MC
                          I'd be for this as well. Moving BWL to Saturday is something I would really like to see happen. We can move MC around to Friday, Sunday, or various weekday to help get people who haven't been able to get in there as much as they would like. We can't just push MC off to the side since many people still need items from there. But doing MC on Sunday may help us get more ppl into BWL.
                          Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
                          Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
                          ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Yeah, only reason I split Razor and Vael is because I was taking into consideration that it is a week night and people have to work the next day.

Getting those first two bosses out of the way before Saturday is optimal for us to progress further. Also, having BWL on Sunday doesn't work because we don't spend enough time in BWL due to everyone having work the next day.
                            "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Originally posted by Muirc View Post
                              Also, having BWL on Sunday doesn't work because we don't spend enough time in BWL due to everyone having work the next day.
                              What if instead of starting prime-time Sunday night the raid was moved up to say 4:30 or 5:00? That would give a good 4 - 6 hours for either instance before people had to start logging off to meet work/school commitments on Monday.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X