Late night AQ20 Thursday??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late night AQ20 Thursday??

Since we have a day off and AQ20 is resetting... plus I'm real close to exalted :)

What would be the odds of gettin an AQ20 together some time Thursday night? I really dont care who the RL will be... many people are capable. I'll do it myself if I gotta (cringe.)

Way I see it, people will log the normal raid times (7-7:30). We'll form the raid and go about our business until it's full. Say, give it until 9 server. Figure we'll do Kurinaxx and Rajaxx, if people are willing then Buru, Moam, or Lords.

This will give the night owls something groovy to do. It'll be a relaxing raid. Bring the popcorn. Flip on the breakbeats, or Jethro Tull for some people (inside joke). Treat it like an enlarged late-night UBRS run.

Keep in mind whatever books and loot we obtain is for the betterment of the impending BWL raids, so anything we can cram in is good.

The same thing could even be said for ZG...

Speak ur minds...

Re: Late night AQ20 Thursday??

I'm definitely AQ'd out. Two nights in Silithus in one week is too much. :)

If we're talking ZG, I'm there.
    Ninja

Comment

Yah well, AQ20 is only a 20-man instance. Both times we raided it there were well over 40 people logged on. Also, many people logon later in the evening, which is also what this would be aimed at.

But, I'm down for ZG as well. Either way, any 20-man would be nice.

Comment

I'm down for a late-night run tonight. Rather do ZG than AQ myself. But definitely count me in!

Even if our normal RLs can't make it I'm confidant that we will figure out something that works. More of us need to step up so that burden doesn't fall on the same people all the time. And most of us know ZG so its probably a good training spot for budding talent (ie. when the RL does something completely noob we can overcome). Who knows Gaviin may not only be the world most formidable ninja, but also a very capable RL.

Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
        Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
        ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Lmao

Comment

I might be interested if it doesn't go too late.
            “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

If no RL plans pop up then I'd be glad to come on Phantom to help out, and I know the place well enough to lead if you need.

Comment

idk why.. but i rather stick my face to a belt sander.. rather than go to AQ20... i just find it sooooooooo boooooring... and there is like... nothing for loot.. for hunters....