Request for assistance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for assistance

On an UBRS run last week I was very lucky to win the [item]Chromatic Carapace[/item] so I can make my [item]Breastplate of the Chromatic Flight[/item]. I have about 90% of the mats with one glaring exception, the [item]Brilliant Chromatic Scale[/item] . At one point I had 8 but apparently they've dissappeared. :(

I'm almost certian that they were lost when I transferred over to Thunderhorn but Blizzard is unwilling/unable to do anything about it. Their position is that too much time has passed and that I should have notified them sooner. Shame on me for not writing down my entire bank inventory I guess. Anyway, if anyone has any Scales they'd be willing to sell or donate I'd greatly appreciate it. I hate asking for charity but I want to get this breastplate asap and it would likely cost me several hundred gold to buy the scales or dozens UBRS runs in the hopes of getting a drop that I actually win.

I'm going to spec back to dps and farm like a bastard to raise money to buy some but I'd appreciate any help.

Bear

PS: I wish I knew how to make the item linky thing work :(
    Last edited by TG_Bear; 10-23-2006, 02:13 PM.
    “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Re: Request for assistance

Bear, item links are done with tags {item}{/item} wher the squigglies are replaced with brackets, and inside the tags is the actual Allakazam's name of the item.

As far as the scales go, I am happy to run UBRS a bunch, Kel is still after the Carapace herself as well as the &*($)@#&$*()@#&$)@(*#&$2 shield that never seems to drop.
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

I can help with UBRS runs ... still after a finkle's skinner myself.

Comment

I can help with the UBRS runs; unfortunately I don’t have any scales on my bank to give you.
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry I had 5 but gave them away..sorry
          Candrice 63 Warrior
          Ricca 70 Rogue
          Machelle 70 Mage
          Enya 74 Druid

Comment

I'll see what I can come up with Bear.

Comment

8 in the mail, bear.

Anah, these would have been yours, but I totally forgot I kept them around. Found them when re-arranging my bank this past weekend!

Glad other's got ya, though!

Comment

Originally posted by Arkamis View Post
                8 in the mail, bear.

Anah, these would have been yours, but I totally forgot I kept them around. Found them when re-arranging my bank this past weekend!

Glad other's got ya, though!
                OH MAN! YOU SO ROCK!

I'll never make fun of a Paladin again.. You maybe but not your class :)

Thanks!
                “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

I also tossed mine to the last person to win the carapace. Sorry Bear -.-
                  My sanity is not in question...
                  It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I was gonna offer ya my 4 but it looks like your covered. I am still kinda thinking I will try to get mine someday if anything it might make a good PvP piece with the + to stats.
                    Last edited by Quarath; 10-27-2006, 01:18 PM.
                    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

My other priest Karissaa has some quest in UBRS, if you need hand in there, try to set up guild only run, to get you some scales.
                      "As Above, So Below"

Comment

All set guys, Arkamis was EXTREMELY generous and sent me EIGHT scales.

I got my new breastplate yesterday!

Thanks to everyone for their assistance.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X