Crafting epic AQ gloves (hunters)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafting epic AQ gloves (hunters)

I don´t know if our main armorsmith has this plan, but I checked our bank and noticed we can start crafting those gloves: [item]Black Grasp of the Destroyer[/item]

Mats are:

Large Obsidian Shard x 8
    Small Obsidian Shard x 24
    Enchated Leather x8
    Flask of Supreme power x1

As you can see, mats are easy to get when a guild has AQ in a regular basis like us. IMO, this is one of the best BoE gloves I´ve seen, what our hunters say?
    sigpic

Re: Crafting epic AQ gloves (hunters)

Luna can make them...

TG Roster Link
    Uglyduck - Spec varies - Currently Prot
    MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing as Girls

Comment

I didn’t know Luna became an armorsmith... awesome!

BTW, any of our hunters has it?

How good is that in comparison to your set(s)?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sacredlord View Post
        I didnít know Luna became an armorsmith... awesome!

BTW, any of our hunters has it?

How good is that in comparison to your set(s)?
        the plans don't require you to be an armorsmith, just a 300 lvl blacksmith
        Uglyduck - Spec varies - Currently Prot
        MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing as Girls

Comment

I have nothing to compare to say GS set gloves atm as I am at work. but I do Like the stats and any who do not have their tier one gloves could benefit. I also don't know what we have in the way of obsidian. I kinda like the mana steal. Ever since I got my new computer I am finding myself constantly OOM, but I don't know if +8 per hit is much or not. I may have to find a couple shaman pieces to make me more inteligent.
          "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Beep can make those gloves...and the [item]Jagged Obsidian Shield[/item]
            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

That´s an awesome shield Beep, grats!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sacredlord View Post
                That´s an awesome shield Beep, grats!
                The mats are a killer...I haven't actually made one yet. Only the guild bank has the Obsidian Shards.

8x[item]Large Obsidian Shard[/item]
                24x[item]Small Obsidian Shard[/item]
                8x[item]Enchanted Thorium Bar[/item]
                4x[item]Essence of Earth[/item]

The Large Obsidian Shards are a VERY infrequent drop.
                Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Those gloves will be in high demand when hunters get 1 agil=1 AP....lots of hunters will be going for AP.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
                  BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
                  TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

yeah i would definitly like those gloves

Comment

Originally posted by beep View Post
                      The mats are a killer...I haven't actually made one yet. Only the guild bank has the Obsidian Shards.

8x[item]Large Obsidian Shard[/item]
                      24x[item]Small Obsidian Shard[/item]
                      8x[item]Enchanted Thorium Bar[/item]
                      4x[item]Essence of Earth[/item]

The Large Obsidian Shards are a VERY infrequent drop.
                      Small obsidian shards are cake, any 305 miner can get them when you kill those mythological mobs that explode (forgot the name sorry).

The large are mined from the same source in AQ-20, but they have a significant increase in its percentage when mined in AQ-40, fact is: We can gather it.

Enchanted thorium bars are ridiculous to get, we mine thorium and get someone to make it with 3 dream dusts. Any guild enchanters must have it in abundance from DEíed crap.

Essences of earth are easy to farm in Burning Steppes but I believe the guild bank has it, since it drops in abundance from MC trash mobs and a few bosses.

After gearing our people that effectively need it, sidegrades should not be a rule but a justified exception Ė because the obsidian shards demand a certain time and effort to gather; we should start selling it to make our guild bank stronger.

Iím pretty sure people would pay at least 600G in that shield... yeah, I know, some will say: "Are you crazy? It worth at least 800G...".

Letís consider it as a starting bid and buyout 800G to see how easy - or not - the item will sell.

The gloves should sell for 800G-1000G easily; most people that pay 400G-500G in AH for tier 1 BoE items will definitely be tempted to buy it.

Just my 2c on how to make the guild bank rich :P

SL.
                      sigpic

Comment

heh... i think those are better than T2 gloves (imho).. i made a request for the mats a while back.. i dont think i got an answer