Loot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loot

I dont see why all you guys are so concerned about loot... Play this game to have fun like I do... I really dont get a chance to play as much as I would like to, and when I do play, I try to raid as much as possible... Sure there are many things i would like to get from the bosses we have on farm status, which i will eventually get in time, but since I have such a sporatic raid schedule I tend to pass on many of the items that would benefit me even if i do have more DKP... I am in no way hording my DKP waiting for a certain drop, I am just trying to help out... Ask any druid Ive ever raided with.

Just have fun guys, thats all this game is about. Loot will eventually come.
    QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
    Nice remark guys.

Re: Loot

[QUOTE=Icsist;586206]since I have such a sporatic raid schedule I tend to pass on many of the items that would benefit me even if i do have more DKP... I am in no way hording my DKP waiting for a certain drop, I am just trying to help out... Ask any druid Ive ever raided with.QUOTE]

Very noble attitude my friend!

The quoted sentence resumes everything, you probably recognize - you didnít write it, but Iím assuming you do - that gear is a very important factor to make us progress in the instances we are wiping at the moment.

I remember almost one year ago, when TG started raiding ZG and the first time we killed the bat boss, we were all in tier 0 and quality blues, at that point I missed some tier 0 items that never dropped to me (lol), like gauntlets and legs which I replaced with quality blue gear though.

Now, a few of us in tier 2 and mostly in tier 1, ZG is ridiculous...

Although your attitude is VERY noble and I fully endorse it, the "all about fun" concept doesnít apply to loot even in a casual end-game guild like us.

Despite the fact that I am more hardcore inclined than some of you guys in the guild which is great because it gives me more balance in RL and thank you all for this -, I think others could/should pass on items only if it will be a sidegrade.

I, myself, usually pass on a lot of items. Recently Iíve killed a dragon with TG and a friendly guild that was with us (Knights who say Ni Ė if Iím not wrong), an epic pimp plate chest (or leg donít remember) with a lot of nature resistance dropped and I won the random roll. Before getting the item, I asked that I would gladly pass it if any of the warriors effectively needed it since us paladins do not need that much in AQ-40 like our tanks do.

Moral of the history: The item would be used eventually, only when we get to AQ-40 and/or PvP because it had a LOT of stamina on it, in the other hand, it would be an upgrade to the warrior, in a quick judgment I thought that it would benefit much more the group giving it to a tank than keeping it as a ďtoyĒ.

TG is by far one of the best guilds I know and ever heard about, not because of our conquests in game - we need to improve in this criterion - but the human quality in the guild and community.

SL.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Loot

I agree with you 100% SL.
      QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
      Nice remark guys.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse