Grats Beep!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grats Beep!!!!

I just wanted to say another personaly Grats to Beep on his 1st binding. I hope the other half drops for you soon and if i have any extra arcanite on me i'll send you some to help you out so you can start stockpiling : D
    Thunderhorn:
    70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
    70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
    70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
    70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
    70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
    Gilneas:
    50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Re: Grats Beep!!!!

Thanks, Alava!!!

For those that don't know, much is required to complete this quest...after all what's a legendary weapon without insane requirements???

Right Half of [item]Bindings of the Windseeker[/item]
    Left Half of [item]Bindings of the Windseeker[/item]
    [item]Essence of the Firelord[/item]- Quest drop from Ragnaros
    10x [item]Elementium Bar[/item]

With the first binding, you find Highlord Demetrian in Silithus will guide you to an NPC in Winterspring, who will tell you of a Goblin named Krixix who was swallowed up by a rift in the earth while meddling with the mysteries of Elementium. It is he who holds the secrets!

Krixix is located in Blackwing Lair, of course. Elementium ore drops random off the goblins in BWL as well. So, what’s needed to make a SINGLE bar of elementium?

1x [item]Elementium Ore[/item]
    3x [item]Elemental Flux[/item]
    1x [item]Fiery Core[/item]
    10x [item]Arcanite Bar[/item]

Multiply that by 10 for the total amount of bars needed.

After gathering all the items needed, return to the Highlord Demetrian in Silithus and summon Thunderaan. Rather than gain his blessing, he’s evidently rather angry after his imprisonment, and you must defeat him(in a raid, BTW...he's like Ragnaros). After defeating him, you loot the Dormant Wind Kissed Blade and have the now Groveling Demetrian give you [Item]Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker[/item].

If I don't like it, I can always vendor it for 25 gold!!!:row__523:
    Last edited by beep; 10-28-2006, 01:08 PM.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Originally posted by beep View Post
      Thanks, Alava!!!

For those that don't know, much required to complete this quest...after all what's a legendary weapon without insame requirements???

Right Half of [item]Bindings of the Windseeker[/item]
      Left Half of [item]Bindings of the Windseeker[/item]
      [item]Essence of the Firelord[/item]- Quest drop from Ragnaros
      10x [item]Elementium Bar[/item]

With the first binding, you find Highlord Demetrian in Silithus will guide you to an NPC in Winterspring, who will tell you of a Goblin named Krixix who was swallowed up by a rift in the earth while meddling with the mysteries of Elementium. It is he who holds the secrets!

Krixix is located in Blackwing Lair, of course. Elementium ore drops random off the goblins in BWL as well. So, what’s needed to make a SINGLE bar of elementium?

1x [item]Elementium Ore[/item]
      3x [item]Elemental Flux[/item]
      1x [item]Fiery Core[/item]
      10x [item]Arcanite Bar[/item]

Multiply that by 10 for the total amount of bars needed.

After gathering all the items needed, return to the Highlord Demetrian in Silithus and summon Thunderaan. Rather than gain his blessing, he’s evidently rather angry after his imprisonment, and you must defeat him. After defeating him, you loot the Dormant Wind Kissed Blade and have the now Groveling Demetrian give you [Item]Thunderfury, Blessed Sword of the Windseeker[/item].
      That's all? From what I've heard/read the really hard part is getting the second binding to drop.

I think it's safe to say that we'll be farming MC for a long time, we needs mats!

Grats Beep.
      Last edited by beep; 10-28-2006, 12:27 PM.
      “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bear View Post
        That's all? From what I've heard/read the really hard part is getting the second binding to drop.

I think it's safe to say that we'll be farming MC for a long time, we needs mats!

Grats Beep.
        I don't know all this for certain...still researching...but apparently once I get the quest from Silithus, the piece from Ragnoros is more or less "automatic". Then we have to get the other binding from Geddon (around a 6% drop rate if Thottbot is to be believed, though some guilds go many, many months with no drop) then there is the Arcanite...and the Elementium.
        Last edited by beep; 10-28-2006, 01:09 PM.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

The elementium drops in a decent rate from trash mobs in the lab room, after Firemawl.

To smelt it, we need to move a little further and mind control a caster that is located before Nef’s throne room.

Unfortunately I didn’t learn how to smelt it, the night we were there and the priest got the dude MC’ed an ******* killed the caster before I was able to learn it. However, if Manny haven’t learn how to smelt it, I know a few good people that might be able to help us once we have the mats.

Worst part here is the arcanite bars, we need 100!!! ZOMG...

At least, when the other part drops (6% chance), we’ll probably have all mats covered.

SL.
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...