Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of Alchemist who transmute Arcanite(For Beep and Arkamis legendary weapons).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Alchemist who transmute Arcanite(For Beep and Arkamis legendary weapons).

Wanted to start this so we can get things rolling for Beep and Ark, please ONLY post here if you have a main or alt that can transmute arcanite and the toons name.

I'm first - Haletma

Re: List of Alchemist who transmute Arcanite(For Beep and Arkamis legendary weapons).

Beepster...(yay!)...but I'm already doing this. Vinzalf/Shalthazar has generously given Beepster 8 (wow!) arcane crystals.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Re: List of Alchemist who transmute Arcanite(For Beep and Arkamis legendary weapons).

I don't have any mats but I'd be more than happy to donate all my transmutes.
      “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

My alt, Pyatt, can transmute... Don't have any mats though.
        70 Priest

Comment

Iliana can do one too

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

I have a couple crystals and I'll be out farming with Colte for more. I'll get what I have to you guys...
            Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
            Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
            ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

I thought I gave you 9. o_O
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Ricca can transmute mon thru thursday i need the weekend for elemental fires...
                Candrice 63 Warrior
                Ricca 70 Rogue
                Machelle 70 Mage
                Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Amrod can Transmute as needed/able.

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

Reynn can transmute as well.
                    My sanity is not in question...
                    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Karissaa my other priest can Transmute
                      "As Above, So Below"

Comment

Aldrwin, 60 mage.

This alt can transmute whenever you guys need and it´s not on cooldown :P
                        sigpic

Comment

My mage Zelanna can now as well.

Level 80 Warrior
                          Level 74 Priest

Comment

Zedd can TRans

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Lunaar can trans for you guys when needed, just ask
                              Thunderhorn:
                              70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
                              70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
                              70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
                              70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
                              70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
                              70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
                              70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
                              Gilneas:
                              50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Connect