Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention: Druids (Testing of Raid Addons)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention: Druids (Testing of Raid Addons)

A few of us have tested some addons for raiding and wish to see if they might work on a larger (raiding) scale.

DruidCom -- Communicates to other druids in the raid and allows the Druid Leader to arrange innervates and rebirths without speaking over Teamspeak.

http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/a...-druidcom.html

Druid Helper -- Arranges Buffing of groups by Druid Leader. Also allows the Druids to monitor their group automatically and notice when someone in that group loses the Mark/Gift of the Wild buff. Requires usage of the class channel (tgdruids).

http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/a...id-helper.html

1. Once in game, type "/dc" and "/dh" to make sure the addons are loaded.
    2. Make sure you are in the class channel. Type "/join tgdruids".

DruidCom--
    3. Type "/dc toggle show" to show the DruidCom window if it isn't visible.
    4. Right-click on the DruidCom Window and set options. (optional to regular users. Required by Druid Leader of the night.)
    Set Innervate Classes, Mana Threshold, and Rebirth Classes.

Druid Helper--
    5. Type "/dh on"
    6. Type "/dh chan #"...where the number is the number of the tgdruids channel...mine is 10, so "/dh chan 10"
    7. Type "/dh lock" to unlock/lock the frame so that you can move it.
    8. Type "/dh req" to request info from the person that is broadcasting. This will refresh your info
    9. Type "/dh ret" to return which classes you are buffing.

Re: Attention: Druids (Testing of Raid Addons)

I know we have Talara, Dream, and Rhiessa doing this...any other druids trying to get these installed.

From last night's experience, Druid Helper worked like a charm. DruidCom doesn't refresh enough and may get dumped....but let's give it a fair try.

Comment

these adds made the druid experience marvelous last night in BWL! must more effective even buffing seeing who needs what. if you don't have it...get it if you can. definately makes life esier
      If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is X; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. -Albert Einstein

Comment

I'll agree they seem to work very nicely. Even if druid com does refresh a bit buggy

Comment

Ok I finally got off my butt and installed both of them. Will try them out on the next raid.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

yeah i have them downloaded now, Ill set up everything tonight.
            QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
            Nice remark guys.

Comment

I had problems with both of them. druidcom spams all my toons including my druid with " there are no druids in the raid" I hit refresh and it took care of it for a bit. Druid helper was taking all the commands, but I couldn't see anything on my screen. If it helps you guys for me to have it, I'll leave it running, but it does me no good.
              Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Originally posted by Anah View Post
                druidcom spams all my toons including my druid with " there are no druids in the raid" I hit refresh and it took care of it for a bit.
                Druidcom may not be what we want...so if you see something better, please say something...I can also edit the .lua to get rid of some of our issues...but only the small things.

Originally posted by Anah View Post
                Druid helper was taking all the commands, but I couldn't see anything on my screen. If it helps you guys for me to have it, I'll leave it running, but it does me no good.
                DruidHelper won't show up anything if all in your group that you are watching have the Mark/Gift buff...Let me set it up with you...that Ony Raid wasn't agood showing...I think you'll love it when you get it working...I do...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X