Beta tidbits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta tidbits

As many of you know, I was very lucky to get into the beta. I wantedt to take the opportunity to share things that I think you might find interesting yet not be a "spoiler".

Here's the tidbits from last night:
    Both starting areas are well done. The Draenie are not as "dark or foreboding" as I thought they'd be and the Blood Elves are....well....lets just say they make Richard Simmons look masculine.
    The Dark Portal and Hellfire Penninsula, from what I've seen are visually stunning. I stared at the sky for 5 minutes. Then again, I'm known to do that in raids.
    To go from level 60 to 61 you'll need approximately 450,000xp
    My first quest gave me 6850 xp
    The beta server was laggy as hell so it's impossible to be sure but there appear to be a number of graphical improvements.
    There are a number of UI & gameplay enhancements. IE single click looting, some new drop down menus et al..

Unfortuntely no mods work so it's a bit cumbersome at this point.
    “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Re: Beta tidbits

Originally posted by TG_Bear View Post
    Unfortuntely no mods work so it's a bit cumbersome at this point.
    Lies

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat89.html

Which server did you roll on?
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf View Post
      Lies

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat89.html

Which server did you roll on?
      I just found out that there are some beta mods working this morning. WOOT for CTmod.

I'm on the PvE server, whatever the hell it's called.
      “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bear View Post
        I'm on the PvE server, whatever the hellfire it's called.
        Almost.
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X