Hammer Status Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammer Status Thread

Just to give a progress report on where we stand with the crafting of the hammer.

Currently we have 6 [item]Sulfuron Ingot[/item]s. Duck bought 4 and Max bought 2 when they were listed for a good price. Thanks to Ricca and Quarath, I only owe Duck 900g and Max 500g. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated by my, as farming all that money as a pally can be tough! I did promise them full reimbursement, but I'd greatly appreciate anything that could be done to help.

Manny sent me 3 [item]Blood of the Mountain[/item] so far and the bank has 5. That leaves 2 more needed.

I have 2 [item]Arcane Crystal[/item]s waiting to be transmuted. Only 48 more to go.

Presumably, the bank has, or will have the 10 each [item]Fiery Core[/item] and [item]Lava Core[/item].

To summarize, the mats needed are:

8x[item]Sulfuron Ingot[/item]
    10x[item]Fiery Core[/item]
    10x[item]Lava Core[/item]
    10x[item]Blood of the Mountain[/item]
    50x[item]Arcanite Bar[/item]
    25x[item]Essence of Fire[/item]
    20x[item]Dark Iron Bar[/item]
    Last edited by orion808; 11-06-2006, 08:01 AM.

Re: Hammer Status Thread

I have 4 [item]Arcane Crystal[/item]s that I'm going to send to Max's rogue for transmute. I will have him forward them on to you. Don't know if you or Beep will get to use them first but I'll keep mining with Colte and hopefully we can get all the other stuff to drop quickly. How many ingots are we in the hole before we can start collecting for yours?
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

What's going to be really funny is watching you climb to #10 on the damage meters with your legendary mace :)
      “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Until the other half of the [item]Bindings of the Windseeker[/item] drops from Geddon, Beep should be second priority to Arkamis.

The full list of items needed for Thunderfury:
        1. Right Binding of the Windseeker
        2. Left Binding of the Windseeker
        3. Essence of the Firelord (Quest drop from Ragnaros)
        4. 10 Elementium bars (each of which requires 1 Elementium ore, 10 arcanite bars, 3 Elemental Flux, 1 Fiery Core)

I will probably start asking some folks to handle some Arcanite transmutes in a few days, but there is no urgency.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bear View Post
          What's going to be really funny is watching you climb to #10 on the damage meters with your legendary mace :)
          #10 would be a slide, since I'm placing between 7 and 5 right now :D

Comment

Originally posted by Pistos View Post
            I have 4 [item]Arcane Crystal[/item]s that I'm going to send to Max's rogue for transmute. I will have him forward them on to you. Don't know if you or Beep will get to use them first but I'll keep mining with Colte and hopefully we can get all the other stuff to drop quickly. How many ingots are we in the hole before we can start collecting for yours?
            The ingots we have were bought by guildies, not by the guild. We promised Oath our next two drops. We got one (I didn't count that one). So the next drop goes to Oath (or whomever) and then the one after that will be for the hammer.

Also, Ili bought another ingot today! <3 you Ili!

Comment

Um...huh. So why exactly are we in the hole with Oath concerning our ingots?
              My sanity is not in question...
              It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
                We borrowed 4 from them (1000g) to finish my hammer. 1000g was for 2, and we owe them two.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
                BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
                TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
                  We need to pay this ASAP or Halten is gonna get to swim in the Great Sea while wearing cement shoes!

Any toons in Oath named "Vinny" or "Vito" or "Frankie"? Watch out for those guys.

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

I heard cement shoes have great stamina and armor on them, but I'm not sure if they're plate.

As for swiming in the great sea? Pft.[item]Hydrocane[/item] FTW. You can farm Gnomer for it too. ^_^
                    My sanity is not in question...
                    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Between what I have on me and what the bank has, I have everything except for the Arcanite.

Right now, I am only in need of 28 arcanite to complete the hammer.

I need help. Anything anyone can donate will be vastly appreciated. To those who have already helped out tons, thank you all so, so much. I seriously can't express my gratitude enough!

Comment

Ark,

I don't have any Arcanite but you can have all my transmutes. Just sent me some crystals, I think I have the bars.
                        “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X