X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KLH Threat Meter: Updated!

http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/a...reatmeter.html

Version 17.21 (October 31, 2006)
    - sunder armour threat was not being subtracted when it missed, or was dodged or parried. As a result tank threat would be slightly overestimated, particularly for the MT.
    Ninja

Re: KLH Threat Meter: Updated!

that is a major factor on why KTM was not 100% accurate... at least its fixed now!!! =D
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Yeah, I'll try to keep this thread updated whenever a new version comes out. I tend to hop over to curse-gaming every day or two to check, so I figured I might as well relay the information and make it easier for all you guys to keep with the most up-to-date version.
      Ninja

Comment

god forbid gaviin ever ninja aggro

( still waiting for expansion so i can duck tape aggro to gaviin with the hunter spell)
        powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

You think this might have been an issue during fights like Vael and Broodlord? MT would sunder and miss/block/parry and still be #1 Hated even though they werent?

Perhaps MTs should: *gasp* Let us know on TS if their sunders are missing and their Agg is false.

Comment

Originally posted by Gambit7 View Post
            You think this might have been an issue during fights like Vael and Broodlord? MT would sunder and miss/block/parry and still be #1 Hated even though they werent?

Perhaps MTs should: *gasp* Let us know on TS if their sunders are missing and their Agg is false.

how about we just download the latest version instead...
            Uglyduck - Spec varies - Currently Prot
            MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing as Girls

Comment

Originally posted by duck View Post
              how about we just download the latest version instead...
              That'd be great in a perfect world. But as it stands now we still have people who dont even have the OLD KTM. Yah, MTs should def. have the newer versions, and I'll be getting mine. But, unless everyone has the same version there still will be Agg conflicts that'll need to be recognized in-combat, or we're dead.

Comment

I don't know about others, but I'm too busy to inform someone of a missed sunder. I keep sundering until the screen shows 5...and even then may keep going (it DOES generate more aggro after 5, though the sunder effect is capped at 5). Vael IS about aggro management (among other things), so having the current version of KLH is a good thing and WILL help us with the fight.

One of the things we observed in our last raid there is that a protection tank doing "normal" things can overtake a fury DPS specc'd warrior who is tanking Vael (in defensive stance with a shield), so that's another item on the checklist to be managed. This is because a protection spec warrior gains a +15% aggro bonus from protection talents.
                Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

unless everyone has the same version there still will be Agg conflicts that'll need to be recognized in-combat
                  KTM works in such a way that only warriors *have* to update to get this fixed, everyone else in raid is fine with the previous version.

Comment

Gladly, I'll look through the thousands of messages from SCT just to find "sunder missed" when theres ~8 people spam healing you, its hard to see.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
                    BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
                    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Originally posted by Halten View Post
                      Gladly, I'll look through the thousands of messages from SCT just to find "sunder missed" when theres ~8 people spam healing you, its hard to see.
                      Not to mention the "Miss" message appears not on your SCT text, but on your stock damage text, which on bosses is like WAY up in the ceiling.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X