Corehound belt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corehound belt

Can anyone here make a [item]corehound belt[/item]? Ive searched the roster and do not see anyone that can, but i dont know how often that is updated.

Thanks,
    Icsist

yeah i havent figured out how add links yet.

Edit by Orion: I fixed them for you...[ item]Iten Here[ /item]...without the spaces on the inside of the brackets.
    Last edited by orion808; 11-01-2006, 06:16 PM.
    QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
    Nice remark guys.

Re: Corehound belt

oh my! If we have someone that can make that please let me know! I'd love that for Rhiessa

Comment

thanks for fixing it boss.
      Nice remark guys.

Comment

Still Looking for someone who can make this, or at least a Tribal Leatherworker.. I can help you with the Thorium Brotherhood faction needed to get this pattern.
        Nice remark guys.

Comment

[item]Corehound Belt[/item]

I just wanted to see the stats... :)

EDIT: doh! I thought the last post in this thread was the first. Didn't see the other posts. :madsmile:
          Ninja

Comment

There was a hunter that was Tribal and had the [item]Hide of the Wild[/item] pattern (that doesnt mean he had the pattern in question i realize), but for the life of me I cannot remember his name. I briefly looked in the roster, but I did not find anything.
            Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
            Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
            ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Thinking Tarenth.

On the same note, we are looking to help a Leatherworker gain TB rep to be able to make the [item]Corehound Belt[/item]. We'd like to know those that are interested and your current rep level with TB faction.

Comment

Tarenth is elemental. ;)

I'm currently honored with TB too so while I can make [item]Lava Belt[/item] and [item]Molten Helm[/item] its a no go for the [item]Molten Belt[/item]
                My sanity is not in question...
                It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

What do you guys think.. Im a Full Resto druid, so the INT would be good for me.. But in the same sense I can use potions if need be, and the [item]Lava Belt[/item] seems to have an additional 14 FR. Do you think its worth getting instead of a [item]Corehound Belt[/item]?

You would think that a cloth / leather item would have more FR on it due to the fact that we have ALOT less hit points.. Then again, we shouldnt be taking as much damage.
                  Nice remark guys.

Comment

I personally think the Corehound would be better for you. Vael is the only FR fight where you don't have to worry about mana, and as a healer we don't need the kind of FR that the melees need. I typically run 150 and have very few issues with FR damage, but getting closer to 200 costs me almost 1.5k mana.
                    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

That was my thoughts behind this.. Its hard to give up 16INT and +62 to healing.
                      Nice remark guys.

Comment

Generally speaking, you'd want the [item]corehound belt[/item] due to the intellect and +heal. You won't take the damage of a melee class and need to keep your other stats high.

Comment

Yeah ill hold out for that then... I think im just gonna buy loads of Dark iron ore and whatnot out of the AH and pass it along to a buddy of mine in Of Hellfire ( we played EQ together for 5 years, and came to wow together ), so he can get his LW upto par to make this for me..

Plus im already losing alot of stats with the volcanic set i have, so the INT would be good for me.
                          Nice remark guys.

Comment

At the risk of wading into deep waters outside of my own class knowledge, warriors are always aware of trading off desirable stats to gain FR for certain fights. A standard requirement for us is getting the Libram of Resilience enchants to add +20 EACH to head and leg armor. This can enable us to keep other gear (neck, trinkets, rings, cloaks, etc.) that offer +stam, +armor, +str, etc....and in the case of other classes, +whatever boosts your performance.

If you are already adding the FR Libram enchants, then good for you!. If not, then it is a relatively painless way to gain a quick +40 FR.
                            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Originally posted by beep View Post
                              If you are already adding the FR Libram enchants, then good for you!. If not, then it is a relatively painless way to gain a quick +40 FR.
                              I agree with this 100%.. Thats why i posted a thread about doing coffer runs if anyone wants to help out..
                              Nice remark guys.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X