Had to bolt during raid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to bolt during raid

I want to make sure my friends here understand i had to leave abruptly saturday before the BWL thingy started. I never sign up for raids when i may be called in for work, but had agreed to the invite due to the need to fill spaces.
    I only live 4 blocks from work and called on the way back to hold my place but the really good news was the raid had been able to fill.
    It is not common for me to have to go in but since it does happen i don't sign up on those weekends.
    But if i am on those weekends, hate to sit and not try to contriute (usually I can take care of on the phone :)

Junbugg

Re: Had to bolt during raid

:) It's all good, June. real life is greater than WoW. Fortunately, TG is cool enough to understand that No Work=No WoW formula. :D

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Gotta hate work! It really gets in the way of fun :) But Manny is right. TG isn't so shallow as to think less of you for doing the right thing!

Comment

Neg 50 DKP for that..

Just kidding, we understand. no work = no wow. RL comes first
        QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
        Nice remark guys.

Comment

Juney saves lives, she automatically gets a pass :).
          Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...