Sorry I've been away, RL keeping me busy :/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry I've been away, RL keeping me busy :/

Hey all! I'm sorry I havn't been on a regularly as usual during the nights :(. Between fighting with my boss about giving me only 1 day to work this week, figuring out which college to transfere to/ what major to get heavily into in college, touchy relations between dear grandmother/little brothers, and the sudden news (though expected) of my mothers boyfriend currently in the proccess of dieing.. life's been a lil' busy :/. I plan to be on nights a more often this week though we'll see if life is going to through me another curve ball like the past week .. *crosses fingers...tightly*.
    I still have every interest in trying to join TG so please don't think i've been slacking away in interest! I've had many a great time with TG's members and hope to find my way in some day! Till then... see ya inside ;)

Starrocketer ~

Re: Sorry I've been away, RL keeping me busy :/

Sorry to hear about the challenges you've been facing. Trust that you don't need to apologize for it to anyone. We look forward to seeing you in game when the time is right. :)
    Ninja

Comment

Sorry to hear, I'm pulling for you and the family man. :-)

Hope to see you in soon!

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
      BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
      TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Heya Starr -- no need to apologize man. We'll all be holding the fort down. Hope things start to get sorted out and we see ya soon.
        Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
        Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
        ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Can't help with much, of course. But as far as college goes, if there are subjects other than Physics and Math, I'm sure they are mostly a waste of time. Study Physics FTW!

Comment

Keep it together Starr!

We're all hoping the best for ya!

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

Hey Star....just know we are all pulling for ya. Hope to see you in game soon.
              "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

RL always first. I will keep you in my prayers, see you when you return.
                "As Above, So Below"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X