Arkamis arcanite.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkamis arcanite.

How many arcanite bars are you short yet to make your weapon?

If anyone is interested in helping arkamis raise some money to buy arcanite out of the AH, we found out that taking 5-7 people into ZG to farm bijous to resell on the AH or trade for Arcanite seems to be a pretty easy way which would benefit Arkamis ( gold wise for mats ), the guild, and anyone that goes ( faction wise ). Its a pretty good time in itself, and would be greatly appreciated.

I dont really have the numbers in front of me, but Im guessing we probably get around 7-10 bijous a run and probably 400-500 faction or more a run. A run consists of a 45 min to an hour killing loop. Which we could zone out after the loop, zone back in and rerun it. Let me know who would all be interested.

After Arkamis gets his legendary, we could start doing this for others needing mats for certain items or what not, but lets do one person at a time.
    QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
    Nice remark guys.

Re: Arkamis arcanite.

I need 26 arcanite for the hammer.

Comment

I sent Bear mats for a transmute. When he returns the bar and Ricca sends stuff from the bank, I will have all of the mats for the hammer.

Millions of thanks to Chair, who purchased the last 25 arcanite for me.

And millions of thanks to everyone who chipped in or helped, especially to you, Icsist. Without your help I'd never be able to pay people back!

Comment

Ark,

I sent the bar to you late yesterday. Please tell me you got it???
        “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bear View Post
          Ark,

I sent the bar to you late yesterday. Please tell me you got it???
          I did not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkamis View Post
            I did not.
            OH FOR GOD SAKES! Now I need to figure out wtf i did with it.
            “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

bear.... i dont want to know what u did with it.... clean it when u find it too