Full clear tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full clear tonight?

Hey I was thinking... how 'bout we try for a full clear of MC tonight? We have 38 people signed up and some in the queue. If we have a full, balanced group, I think we could get through the whole thing in 3.5 hours (or faster). This would free up our Saturday night and give us all a night off, except for those who want to do the PVP thing which we could reschedule to then.

Personally, I'd loooove to have a night off.

Thoughts?
    Ninja

Re: Full clear tonight?

I guess we could see how it goes... I have to be up too early for work tomorrow, so I don't know how long I'll personally want to be online tonight. It's a thought, though.

Comment

I suppose you could, it would kinda stink for me, since I can't go tonight, but planned on attending Saturday's raid; but if that's what you all decide to do, I can wait another week for MC

Comment

We will not be doing a full clear tonight out of respect for the raid on Saturday. We might do more than 3 (maybe adding Garr and Geddon) depending on how things go, but we will not be doing a full clear.
        Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Seeing if we can rally a 40 man raid on a weeknight is a nice step. Very glad to be trying MC like this. Whatever we do/don't do is ok with me -- though I may not be able to make Saturday regardless of what happens tonight.
          Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
          Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
          ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

We should kill Garr at least to get rid of the Lava Surgers for the Saturday raid. That should speed things along nicely.
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X