Razorgore Kiting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razorgore Kiting

Ok, just wanted to see if everyone was on the same page with this. All kiting is done in a clockwise manner, right? (see photo below)

Red Dot = Razorgore
    Blue Dot = Orb
    Yellow Circle = Point to jump off so mobs run across entire platform

As a side note, if the mobs are starting to hit you then jump off the middle of the platform. And I would suggest getting a minor speed enchant on a spare pair of boots as it helps quite a bit with the kiting.

Anyone else have any suggestions?
    "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Re: Razorgore Kiting

Muiric,

Just one additional note, the kiters should ALWAYS be jumping off the corners, it's the most effective way to gain distance from the mobs you're kiting. If you jump off the middle or if you jump to soon the mobs will run back down the side they came up. Unfortunately then the only way they can get back to you it to run right across the middle and that is a recipe for disaster.
    “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

The speed enchant on boots is a lifesaver...literally...and having Piercing Howl (11 point fury talent) is almost as good.:)
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I found that the speed enchant doesn't work in bear form...argh...Guess I'll just have to out smart everyone else...I do have more intellect than a warrior...rofl

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
          I found that the speed enchant doesn't work in bear form...argh...Guess I'll just have to out smart everyone else...I do have more intellect than a warrior...rofl
          If you're a bear then you should be able to run as fast as a horse for a short distance :P
          “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Lessee now...I don't have to outrun the mobs, I just have to outrun the bear??

Wait..I'm getting confused!!!:row__644:
            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Question as a healer, should I follow right behind, and go up on platform with tank or take short cut and wait for tank to jump at the corner? I have tried both methods. The first time everything went smooth, my first run in BWL as a priest. These last couple times, have been challenging.
              "As Above, So Below"

Comment

Lep, there is an indented square in the middle of the room. The best thing to do is to run on the inside edge of that. You don't follow them up the ramps and you should be behind and off to the side of the mobs that your tank is kiting to ensure that you don't get hit by the Cleaves.
                Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Very nice diagram Muirc - really helps to make the whole thing a little clearer

Comment

Originally posted by beep View Post
                    The speed enchant on boots is a lifesaver...literally...and having Piercing Howl (11 point fury talent) is almost as good.:)
                    i bit the bullet ( =( ) and respecced to get piercing howl... and got the enchant to boots jsut now