button locations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• button locations

Can some of you guys post pictures of your screenshots while in raid so i can see how you have your buttons setup, appears i am running out of room for add ons. I like this setup on my 24" monitor, but I still dont think i have any room left for any more add ons.
    QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
    Nice remark guys.

Re: button locations

http://i15.tinypic.com/4hhou0x.jpg it wont let me paste the real thing so take out the spaces, none at all
    Last edited by orion808; 11-11-2006, 07:15 AM.

Comment

WOOT! I'm in your screenshot!! What a stud!
      70 Priest

Comment

yep wintrow, thats just proof that you showed up to BWL this week :)
        Nice remark guys.

Comment

Fixed

In other news...you can actually see things? Wow...
          My sanity is not in question...
          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

If that UI works for you then great, but in my opinion i would be lost trying to figure out what buttons are where.

And it appears you have less room for upcoming addons than myself
            Nice remark guys.

Comment

You know, the point of setting up your own UI is that you know where everything is when you need it. ;)

Personally I'm fine with the stock WoW UI with a few tweaks. The addons I get don't really take up much space, can be run in the background, or pulled up on request.

CTRa is 'on request' because the vanilla health bars you get from dragging them off the raid tab are smaller and easier to spot check.
              KTM is 'on request' because I've played a hunter to long I don't really need it to manage my aggro. Aside from that, we hardly have someone dedicated to managing it so it doesn't matter.
              Decursive works in the background. You can ditch the interface and use the hotkey.
              Damage meters (SW or whatnot) works in the background and can be pulled on cue. Basically its a good idea not to see it so you don't fixate on it.

Otherwise I just map things to how I like it using the 4 bars and the 0-9 keys Blizzard gave us. Here's a tip: Shift+# will switch between the 6 bars so hitting Shift-1 and Shift-2 can quickly shift between two different load outs and Shift-3 through Shift-6 can shuffle through the other 4 bars. Then you just hit the 0-9 key you map what you want and you're golden.

Some quick tips for your UI would be as follows:
              1) Make the background and boarder vanish behind Res Monitor so you can stash it somewhere without the blue background getting in the way.
              2) You don't need KTM in Razorgore. ;)
              3) Why do you have your character picture taking up the bottom of your screen? O.o
              4) Swap your Titan bar from the bottom of the screen to the top. Having all that information cramed with your buttons makes it look crowded. Placing it on the top also gives your eyes more exercise since it will cause you to look from the top to the bottom and make what you put in the middle more meaningful to you.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

yeah true, but i just wantted to see how other people had thiers set up just to possibly give me ideas, or others that view this thread.

Maybe ill see something on someones that I want to have on mine or vise versa.
                Nice remark guys.

Comment

I binded my healing keys to Z,X,C,V, and B. That way if I am targeting someone to heal and they get healed before my spell goes off, I just hit space bar to break (save mana). I only use a few add ons, CTraid, Decursive, KTM.
                  "As Above, So Below"

Comment

Woot! I'm in Tarenth's screenshot too! I'm famous!!!
                    70 Priest

Comment

No, that just means you're a noob since I just converted Masq's link into an img tag so the picture would show up on the boards.

Pfft...noob. :)

Comment

Here...see me for descriptions

Comment

I like the use of alot of your add ons. but what is that in the top left?
                          Nice remark guys.

Comment

probably the TellTracker to keep track of whispers.

Comment

ahh. yeah noone really talks to me so I dont need that :)
                              Nice remark guys.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X