Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackwing Lair on Sunday, November 12th.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackwing Lair on Sunday, November 12th.

As chair stated in his post, we've had a bit of a dry spell with Blackwing lair. That's fine. I know i've harped about it before, but honestly, i'm past that.

I play this game to have fun with my friends. The progression through new content is one thing that keeps me entertained, but as i've told most of you, my stint with reverent cemented the fact in my mind that i prefer doing things with my friends. Which, coincidentally, is you guys.

So I'm going to keep aiming for blackwing lair. I'm going to keep signing up, and i'm going to keep going. every night. (although i do believe we're gunning for a slightly more random sign up this week). And i will be there, ready to lead a raid into Blackwing lair, every night that there's a BWL raid posted.

That is my promise to the guild. For those of you who know Colin, the guy driving Manetheren, you'll know i keep my promises.

What do i ask in return? Nothing at all... Besides your participation... that is, if you want to participate. That is, If you, as a guild member, don't want to go to BWL. that's cool.

Do you worry about the repair bill? That's ok. they suck, i don't begrudge you that.

Do you just want a free ride? that's cool too.
    Are you insanely busy with RL? Yes? I understand. (And will never do anything to even TRY to guilt you into thinking that's wrong)
    Do you not feel geared enough? (or has your class leader told you that you aren't well geared enough?) fine. if you're really super interested in coming, feel free to ask me, i might be able to squeeze you in.

So, if you're interested in BWL... and seeing new content with friends, and having a good time, keep signing up for BWL and showing up. I will stand at the instance and lead any balanced (and sometimes imbalanced), group with a positive attitude into the instance that i like so much.

So. post in this thread if i'm going to see you there on Sunday. :) (Try signing on a bit earlier to avoid the Queues!)

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: Blackwing Lair on Sunday, November 12th.

nice thread, ill see you there.
    QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
    Nice remark guys.

Comment

I will be there, it may be a little after start time, but I will be there

and ... thank you for you commitment to this, Manny.
      Uglyduck - Spec varies - Currently Prot
      MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing as Girls

Comment

Yes yes... Sunday is basically Queue day!! Try to at least turn on yer 'puter and log on.

Comment

I'll be there Manny.
          Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
          Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
          ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

/agreed. Nice thread Manny. I'll see you there. :)
            "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

I will be there !! I been working 2nd shift and I have Sunday off. I am working 2nd shift this coming Monday and Tuesday, then Wed-Thur off, then back to days for next couple of weeks. I get 6 day weekend this coming Thanksgiving, woohoo.
              "As Above, So Below"

Comment

Of course I'll be there.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
                BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
                TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Originally posted by Lepmesiah View Post
                  I will be there !! I been working 2nd shift and I have Sunday off. I am working 2nd shift this coming Monday and Tuesday, then Wed-Thur off, then back to days for next couple of weeks. I get 6 day weekend this coming Thanksgiving, woohoo.
                  /start hijack

6 day weekend?! jeebers. I'd totally take that!
                  I remember when i used to get really excited at the prospect of a 3 day weekend.

/end hijack

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I want to show up and make progression in BWL, and i'll certainly keep trying, but the last couple weeks have been a bit of a downer.

No offense to you at all, Manny, but, why exactly is it that you are now leading the BWL raids? Arkamis was leading them before, and, in my month and a half so far in the guild, I've only experienced you as raid leader once. I'm not familiar with your leading style, i'm not famililar with your pace, or anything. I don't know if perhaps you led raids with the guild more frequently before I joined up, but I know that I personally feel a bit more comfortable with the leadership when Ark's running the show, since i've grown used to how he does things.

That said, i'd be more than happy to see you start leading raids as well...but perhaps BWL, the instance we currently are working on, ought to be led by the raid leader we're most used to, and most able to adapt with? Perhaps it would be wiser for you to take over MC, or something that the guild knows better, at least until we're more used to your leadership methods, and more comfortable with how we know you're gonna work?

Comment

no wai manni... nvr.. not going /checks to see taht character is still signed up