If I have said anything...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I have said anything...

that seemed rude, please forgive me. This is a game. Games shouldn't cause this type of reaction or stress level. I don't have time to sign up for every raid in hopes it is the one I need (I have 2 pieces of Tier 1). So I have cancelled both my accounts. I don't need something that is going to bring anymore stress to an already stressed out life. Good luck with whatever you do.

Re: If I have said anything...

Sorry to hear that Altor. You will be missed.
    QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
    Nice remark guys.

Comment

Altor... you've been here a long time, im sure you will be missed. Enjoy your time away from this game, and keep in touch.

Comment

Sorry to see you go Altor. ;(
        Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Originally posted by Altor View Post
          that seemed rude, please forgive me. This is a game. Games shouldn't cause this type of reaction or stress level. I don't have time to sign up for every raid in hopes it is the one I need (I have 2 pieces of Tier 1). So I have cancelled both my accounts. I don't need something that is going to bring anymore stress to an already stressed out life. Good luck with whatever you do.
          No offense Altor but I think you're being a bit melodramatic. No one truly faults you for your comments and if they do they shouldnt (see my response in your bwl thread).

If you would simply understand the changes I think at the very least you'd realize that it's not worth cancelling an account over.

The only real thing threatening your MC aspirations is if it's been cleared already. This is a simple enough thing to check. Also would be nice if it was updated in the schedule to let people know such things but we'll see.

Secondly, this is just an experiment to see what works. You'd cancel your account over an experiment? Also understand that this raid makeup is NOT DESIGNED TO LAST, it's a simple temporary quick fix. Dont fool yourself into thinking that TG raids will forever be "Random 40". That's ridiculous.

I like the fact people are saying they hate to see you go (i hate to see you go as well), but I'm not gonna sit here and wish you WELL, because I think it's STUPID. You're a good player and TG needs you, and I believe vice-versa also. Your company is appreciated and should not be thrown away.

If people want to respond to this thread, why dont you say what's truly on your mind and educate Altor as to why he SHOULDNT leave? THEN wish him well.

Too many valued TG-ers have left or threatened to this way... it's absolutely silly. If I turned my back at every bump in the road I guarantee you I'd have been LONG gone long ago.

In closing, remember this... if you leave, dont feel like you can never come back. Many people take breaks or make bad, hasty decisions. I hope no one here thinks that they'd be justified in not welcoming you should you decide to return. If there ARE people like that here, then maybe THEY should gquit.

-siu out

p.s.
          Now THIS is melodramatic stuff! :)

Comment

We each have our own paths to walk and our own destinations to head towards. I'm sorry to see you go Altor AND I wish you well on your hiatus.

Hiatus? Yes, hiatus. You'll be back and playing World of Warcrack sooner than you think. ;)

It was one of the biggest and longest arguements I've ever had with Luna on these forums, that was never published, where I waxed verbosely on such a topic you feel the need to leave over.

I am an adult. All of you are adults. I respect you all enough to express myself like an adult in a mature manner. I hope you all respect me enough to express yourselves like adults in a mature manner. If feelings are hurt then the problem will be resolved, however I'm not about to go crying to momma over the first blow so I don't expect any of you to either. ;) BTW, there is a VERY large line between expressing yourself in a mature manner and being immature and vulgar. Its one of the greatest ironies that the more 'adult language' you use the more childish you appear to be.

For the record? I blame Gaviin. Heck, it has always worked in the past. ^_^
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Well, I seem to respond the same to every single thread that has more than 5 posts, so ill just say it..

I agree with Siulung.

I probably have said somethings in that last thread that didnt mean to be said, or at least I thought them.. But this is stupid, sorry if this game is stressful for you, it shouldnt be. Just hang in there buddy, your an asset for us.
              QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
              Nice remark guys.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...