Orion needs your ear and your trust.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orion needs your ear and your trust.

I am handling recent events like I did when I took over the guild back in February...I asked people to trust me, and they did. I would hope that all would trust me in this time as well. I realize that times aren't the best at the moment, but they will be.

We are one of the strongest and friendliest guilds on the server, and I'd like to remain that way.

With the coming of the expansion, we are given the chance to step out from the fray and continue on in our goals as a guild...and yes, at times they might seem to conflict, but the overall goal is to do it as a guild and do it with friends.

Guildies and Officers can expect huge changes in the future to give us the kick in the arse that we need. (As I know I do...)...

So, I ask...trust me and stop asking so many questions until I might explain myself...There are positives and negatives to everything....I know this. Let me show you what I have planned, without having to explain it before it is tried or implemented. Otherwise, we will spend alot of time in the forums discussing the pros/cons and not doing what we are here to do...playing the game...

So, in essence, bear with me....(pun intended)

Re: Orion needs your ear and your trust.

I am here to the end no matter what happens with the guild. I came to TG for the fun friendly games with great people and I believe that no matter what that is what TG is about.

Some friends may leave
    and new friends may be made
    but regaurdless of what may come
    TG will be here...
    ...and so will I.

......the immortal words of Q :icon20:
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

/trust
      70 Priest

Comment

You have my trust as do all the guild members.

Comment

I really believe TG will be all the better/stronger once the dust settles. I really look forward to it even though it's been a bit tough.

Anyone else get this feeling?? Kind of like a rebirth... only with less placenta

Comment

We have a great group of people and I trust that we will come out better than ever.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
            Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
            Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Yes sui.. with less placenta :) This guild has done wonderfull things that i believe this game was intended for... PLAYING the game and doing so with very friendly/competitive players ;)
              GL crebis! I trust you know what your doing ;)

Comment

Well, I've been a TG'r since long b4 I ever played WoW, so I expect I will stick with TG thru whatever might be commin down the pike.

cd

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X