Where are the warlocks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the warlocks?

It seems that the newest class to be disappearing amongst the TG raiding ranks is the Warlock. Zero locks have signed up for tonight's 40-man raid, and the rest of the weekend's raids only have three committed to each. Is there thought of recruiting a bit more here?
    Ninja

Re: Where are the warlocks?

I have noticed a lower number of them signing up. I had thought is was because 2 of them were pllaying alts like in last night's Ony...Jandreyn, you know what gives?

Comment

Well I decided a month ago I would be rerolling a shaman when tBC came out. Because of this I haven't been raiding as much for two reasons.

First, I have been trying to farm gold to help fund my new project and to take up blacksmithing. So I have been farming low lvl instances and mining.

Secondly, I didn't want to raid and take loot away from people who needed it for their mains because I wouldn't be playing my lock for much longer. That said I won last nights cloak drop... I really was surprised by that.

Anyway, hope that explains my absence as of late. I play most every night on my druid (which is a far better farming character than my lock) so if your ever in a real pinch for a lock I can be reached by asking Rhiessa to tell me to log in.

Comment

I have a warlock on the way up (currently lvl 41).
        --
        Life Sucks! Then You DIE!!!

Comment

Locks have been a bit dry for a while now (part of the reason AQ has been on the back-burner). This is nothing really that new. As for mains/alts, we shouldnt really get into the habit of counting alts as complete class-members, perhaps 1/2 members or something. Otherwise you get the illusion of a full class when in fact it's not.

With the new rankings of course it'll be a bit easier to see the bigger picture. Namely, which classes are sucking alts from the Warlock mains and which Warlocks arent really mains to begin with.

anyways, of all the classes in the game... Warlocks seem to be the toughest to come across to me. If we need more... say the word

Comment

I am aware of certain real life priorities that some of the warlocks are experiencing. I have already begun the recruitment process on a couple of individuals on order to beef up the ranks as well as trying to keep my eye on the ones leveling. As far as my sign ups this week, we have had the big guns from our Toronto office here in CT all week and would not commit to any raids during the week. (telling my CFO and the VP of the US division I have to leave to go slay a dragon = very bad form).

I'm not ready yet to put up the "Warlocks Wanted" sign in the window but will certainly have a discussion with friends of guildies that express interest.

Level 80 Warrior
            Level 74 Priest

Comment

Personally I have been having a bunch of fun with my priest and ran on him two raids this week. He is an alt and I love playing him. I am still a warlock 1st and will be on any and all MC and BWL raids that I am needed. I will keep an eye out for some new warlocks. I have run into at least a few great locks during the leveling of my priest.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
              Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
              Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I have a well geared lock, but my priest is main. If we get in pinch, I would not mind taking lock, but would like all DKP awarded to my priest.
                "As Above, So Below"

Comment

I'm still around but I restrict my time for Wow until after 9:00 PM server time as thats when my kids and my wife go to bed. After that its game time. Family and RL priorities first, Wow comes after.

Unfortunately that means I wont be able to make raid start times as they are just too early for me. I was hoping more later raids would pop up but doesnt seem to be happening. At least right now it isnt.

I'd be glad to be available for a fill in if needed later on and I'm hoping we get more later raids so I can get more non 5-man instance runs.

Thanks,
                  LA

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...