No announcement yet.

Who is thinking about rolling a Shaman?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is thinking about rolling a Shaman?

While I admit to being mightily intrigued by the Shaman class, I am curious as to who plans to roll a Dranei Shaman after the BC arrives.

Please post your intent in this thread AND indicate if you think your Shaman will eventually become your main character.

The officers are interested in planning for incorporating the Shaman class into our activities and for supporting your development of your 'toons. We are particularly interested in those who think they may switch main designations...looking way out into class balance and recruiting issues that may result. F'rinstance, if we have 6 people who are thinking Shaman main character, we want to plan for recruiting replacements for your current mains. Conversely, if we have 1 person planning a Shaman main, then we may want to actively recruit Shaman players who want to be part of TG.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Who is thinking about rolling a Shaman?

I will play one but intend (at least at this time) to have it be an alt.

EDIT: And due to my traditional leveling pattern of alts (a bunch of levels, dormant for 3 weeks, repeat) I doubt that my Shaman will be ready for the big time soon.
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

I just dont think i could commit to that kind of game play.. Well i probably can, but I just dont want to roll a new toon.
      QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
      Nice remark guys.

Comment

I will have an alt shaman, but will not be leveling him quickly and will not be switching mains.
        Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

As Kailes' wife and official secretary.... and since we're headed out of town ... let me state on his behalf that he is definately 100% planning on making a shaman main after the expansion class comes out. That's the reason he hasn't been raiding much with us right now, he's focusing on getting gear/ore/cash in place for powerleveling a shaman as fast as possible. He's even scheduling time off work to level! :)

Comment

I have a horde shammy and I love him. So yes I will have a shammy but I don't feel that he would become a main. Also much of my time will be devoted to getting my current main and alts to 70. So "shammy time" will be limited for a while.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
            Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
            Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I think I will roll one up just to see how it plays on the alliance side. I will not be replacing Keli as main.

Comment

I will be rolling a female Dranei shaman alt eventually once the BC comes out. You know, after getting to a nice place with Tarenth.
                My sanity is not in question...
                It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I will Definetly be rolling a shaman in BC. I have one on Horde side that i really enjoy.. Plans right now are to level him up with max, Pistos, dryne, etc shamans... after 20 we will be the wolf pack roaming around destroying mobs. This will not likely be a main this will be an Alt. Delg will Stay my main as i quite enjoy tanking.. (though not so much trying to grind/farm as a prot warrior).
                  FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

I will be rolling a Shaman and it will be my Main.

I just recieved my Beta invite and I am getting started now, learning Outland and going through the quests. My good friend will be rolling a Draenai Warrior as well so we will be leveling together.

Comment

I'm seriously thinking of rolling it as my main. Though mage still is there as my passion i might be rolling shaman for quite some time! We'll see as it goes ;)

Comment

Shaman is somewhat like a mage...

Except they have more armor...
                        More DPS...
                        More melee damage...
                        More buffs...
                        Healing...

I suppose you could say they have a shorter range...but lightning/chain lightning spam takes care of that.
                        My sanity is not in question...
                        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I'm almost certainly rolling a shaman. I have one I play on Gul'dan, a 30 troll shaman, and I love the class, almost as much as my mage. However, with blizzards current actions...they seem to be taking the mage class in a weird direction that i'm not at all pleased with. I need to see how the mage plays in BC, and how significant some of these changes are. So i'm undecided as to making it my main, but there is a distinct possibility.

Comment

I will definately be rolling a shami and power leveling him (not as fast as Hilda though). I will not declare a main.
                            Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

i'll roll a shaman for the heck of it, as to making it my main....probably not but we will see

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X