Reversing raid cancellations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reversing raid cancellations

I am cancelled for tonights raid, but I should probably be able to make it on. Just for your guys information, I dont know if there is a way we are allowed to reverse that.

Is it possible to be able to reverse this or maybe in the future is that something that might possibly be able to be available?
    QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
    Nice remark guys.

Re: Reversing raid cancellations

Originally posted by Icsist View Post
    I am cancelled for tonights raid, but I should probably be able to make it on. Just for your guys information, I dont know if there is a way we are allowed to reverse that.

Is it possible to be able to reverse this or maybe in the future is that something that might possibly be able to be available?
    Handled (you're welcome):) !
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

thanks beep. I originally was gonna put myself in Q. Like i said ill try my hardest to make it, but i have a couple of things i have to get done tonight before deer hunting tomorrow. ( im leaving at 3am )... but after 8 years military i really dont require all that much sleep..
      Nice remark guys.

Comment

Most of the time, if you edit your comment on the signup, an officer will see it and act appropriately...It is very important to put something catchy in the first part of it due to the comment being hidden after so many letters...

Do the same when attempting to cancel and we'll put you in Q instead...

Comment

ok thanks
          Nice remark guys.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse