Thorium Ammo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thorium Ammo

If any hunters or engineers have thorium ammo on them currently I suggest you take the time now to unload it ASAP on the AH at the current price of roughly 1g per stack.

When patch 2.00 comes out there will be a level 55 ammo sold at vendors that will give 22 DPS at a price of 12.5s. This will make thorium ammo, effectively, useless.

FINALLY found this out after pestering all the beta testers and PTR people and getting a crap load of "I don't know" answers. -.-
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: Thorium Ammo

Cool! Good to know so I can stop buying it. ;)

I got my characters onto the PTR today but the server is pretty unstable so I spent a grand total of 15 seconds in game before being repeatedly dumped back to character selection screen (gave up trying after 20 or so times). I'll have to go check a vendor first thing next time I try to get on.
    --
    Life Sucks! Then You DIE!!!

Comment

I was down to 3 arrows yesterday... I guess I can wait a bit to stock up on ammo to convert to arrows.. will there be higher DPS arrows then too?

Comment

yep