Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *boggles*

New Faction added in Beta, rewards

I know which faction I am going to be working. Look at those enchants and that hammer at exalted!
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Re: *boggles*

Nice stuff there! That stone makes me wish I was an alchemist, but I have to admit I like that they are putting more stuff in for non-gathering professions.
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

thats awesome.. and im glad im an alchy.
      QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
      Nice remark guys.

Comment

I kinda want that shield. :)

Comment

I find this kind of odd...Yes, I want things in the beta, if I could use them right now. How do we compare it to when we actually get it, or to other items that will exist.

With the new system, and the exponential stats of our enemies, we will need exponential stats to keep up...Blizzard is working the gear against a math curve to keep everything in line. Only thing that will vary with the game is how you use it...and the scenery.

Comment

I look at the stats on that and just shake my head.

First, while it looks "good", that is through our level 60 eyes. At level 65 or 70 we may view it as "meh".

Second, it seems a waste of time to speculate about the gear when we KNOW we will be facing mobs where that gear is actually needed. Blizz will keep it balanced, y'know.

Third, it is a LONG way off, so I don't waste my energy dreaming about such gear. I will think about it when there is a more realistic chance to acquire it.
            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

You guys know my feelings on this now.
              Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X