Beasts Deck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beasts Deck

So I've finally decided to focus on compiling a Beasts Deck. Through generous donations from the Guild Bank, cheap purchases on the AH and a sacrifice of some garaunteed-repair-bill-gold from Arkamis, I've managed to accumulate all but the Ace and Seven.

I ended up losing a last minute AH bidding war at 2:30 AM last weekend for the Ace and decided that it might be easier and more fun wailing on the Beast in some guild UBRS runs. So let this serve notice that I'm up for any UBRS runs that are happening.

I'm going to keep an eye out on the AH for a cheap Seven (and maybe an Ace), but would appreciate your help if you notice one posted cheap.
    70 Priest

Re: Beasts Deck

I will keep my eye out as well !!
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

I have a few cards in my bank, but no beasts. If you need a tank for an UBRS run, look me up as I am always after the carapace and scales.

Comment

as a note the dragon card rather sucks. i was quite dissapointed with it after having to buy the 8 for 20g to complete the set. I have it on my mage and dispite the 2% supposed proc i have only seen it proc about 6 times in the last month. Also the proc isnt all that great just does your normal mana regen while casting for 15 or 20 sec. especially since the last 3 times it has procced for me was the killing blow .. making it useless. i had read that it was supposed to be like a mini innervate but no such luck.
        FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X