It was a good run, Ill miss you guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a good run, Ill miss you guys

As you may already seen, Im gonna have to call it quits.. I appologize immensely on this and do so with a tear in my eye.. Im gonna go try out call of duty 2 for awhile with other Tactical Gamers and Im leaving my wow account to an old EQ buddy of mine.. Thanks again, and if / when i do come back to WoW, i hope there is no hard feelings..

Sincerely,
    -Icsist
    QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
    Nice remark guys.

Re: It was a good run, Ill miss you guys

Good luck Icsist.
    Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Originally posted by Icsist View Post
      As you may already seen, Im gonna have to call it quits.. I appologize immensely on this and do so with a tear in my eye.. Im gonna go try out call of duty 2 for awhile with other Tactical Gamers and Im leaving my wow account to an old EQ buddy of mine.. Thanks again, and if / when i do come back to WoW, i hope there is no hard feelings..

Sincerely,
      -Icsist
      The Power of the First Person Shooter will compel you! All shall succumb! None are spared!
      | | |

Comment

Good luck and take care
        Candrice 63 Warrior
        Ricca 70 Rogue
        Machelle 70 Mage
        Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Didn't this end up being a misunderstanding? Didn't he come back into the guild during our meeting on Monday night?? Or am I missing something...
          Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by msheahen View Post
            Didn't this end up being a misunderstanding? Didn't he come back into the guild during our meeting on Monday night?? Or am I missing something...
            Yes I did join back into the guild on Monday, but some guildies who i wont mention, had a few choice words about the whole ordeal, so I decided to just give the game up.. You may see my character online at times, but its a good chance it wont be me behind the man. Like i said, im gonna try out either call of duty or BF2142 for awhile.. Good luck with everything, and if anyone is ever looking for me, you will most likely find me on the main TG forums.
            Last edited by Icsist; 11-29-2006, 12:42 PM.
            QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
            Nice remark guys.

Comment

Bah. I'm sorry to hear that, man. Too bad that this all had to go down over a few misunderstandings.
              Ninja

Comment

Ooooh...BF2142. I'm so knifing you on that game.

Have fun trying other things, but be ready to wrestle your character back from the hands you pass it on to because we'll be missing you. :(
                My sanity is not in question...
                It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Bah what's your name in 2142 Tarenth? I so need to kill you :).
                  Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Hehe... his name in BF2142 is Tarenth... already killed and been killed by him.. lots of good times.. I tried getting in a squad with both of ya.. but havent seemed to been able to.. I did get in a squad with Gambit/Siulung last night and had a blast..

I think the first I saw of Tarenth.. was getting shot and seeing it read across the screen.. "Killed by Tarenth" got a certain joy.. then the ... "ooo I am sooo gonna kill him" feeling set in.. hehe Lots of fun

Icsist.. hope ya come on over.. would love to run with ya.

Comment

Pft...Tarenth of course. I should probably slap on my TG tags, but then it looks all suspicious when a TG heavy squad is formed.

I must also confess that BF2142 is a lot of fun. Is it wrong to be able to mow down a whole squad of TG from a fortified position and not feel any accomplishment, but always get a chuckle when I pistol whip Apo?
                      My sanity is not in question...
                      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Not if the Bear gets you all first :)
                        “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Bear... I was wondering if that was you the other night I was in a squad with.. you playing 2142 too.. sweet

Comment

It's a little know fact that I was a shooter before I was a WoW'er. I started with TG with GR and Joint Operations. I'm slowly breaking the addiction known as WoW. BF2142 is my Methadone :)

It's really refreshing to log in, kill peeps for an hour then log off. I've been having some technical challenges that I think I got worked out last night. I still get the occasional "There's a problem with your connection" message but at least now I get the supporting member insta-access.
                            “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Yes I think that is what is refreshing for me.. is the fact that I can log in.. kill some peeps.. hang out for a bit with TGrs and then log off... its not a 4-6hour long process.

I know once expansion comes out .. I will be back on WoW but now I wonder if it will be able to cure my instant gratification that 2142 has. I dunno... I sure miss many in WoW TG... but is nice having many of you slowly merge to 2142... but the thing I find lacking is there is no time at all to chit chat.. we are pretty much running around with our heads on a swivel... hehe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X