Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys won't be seeing as much of me

Beep, open warrior recruitment again.

A handful of recent events in my life have really made me think about where my life is headed, and I've started to realize that I've been having much more fun in real life. It's a mixture of a lot of issues, but I just don't have the spark in game anymore. I used to wait all week, psyched for weekend raids, and had a blast owning things with you guys. But recently, I've been dreading even playing. I'm not saying its lack of progression. Nor am I saying that we have bad leaders. I'm just saying I need to move on with my life. You guys are great people, and you're all going through tough times. But it's gotten to the point to where I don't even tell people I play this game out of shame. Listening to people bitch and moan about BWL and raid leaders, times, styles, etc....it's all just gotten to me.

I just plain don't have fun playing the game anymore.

I'm not pulling Halten from TG, and I still have 3 months left on my subscription. You'll see me log on until I can't anymore, but I don't plan on raiding except occasionally when I have nothing to do. I really wish the best of luck to you all, I just really need to spend more "me time" and less "wow time".

Once again, good luck and you have my best wishes.

-Rob.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Re: You guys won't be seeing as much of me

I hope you manage to break orbit, Rob. You've been one of my favourite people in game, and i'm sorry that you've stopped having fun.

[email protected], or liqwidfire on yahoo. Go ahead and Add me, Yours is a friendship that i'd rather not lose.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I could cry.

I'm sorry to see you go, Halten. :(

Comment

You suck because you're not online right now for me to give you crap. I'm going to miss you. Keep in touch, ok?

Comment

Halten, you're a class act...and will always be welcome!!!
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Halten, you will be missed but know that what you need to do for YOU is the most important thing. We will be here when you do decide to pop back in.

Level 80 Warrior
            Level 74 Priest

Comment

meh