Argent Dawn Rep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argent Dawn Rep

So I read that valor tokens will be granting 50 rep instead of 25 after the patch. Good thing I decided to read before turning them in.

So if you're hitting revered, and are ready to cash in, don't do it. Wait.

Also, cauldron turn-ins will be an across-board 25 rep instead of 15 on the lower end one(s).

Remember to save 35 tokens for your shoulder resistance training as well. (10+25).

Re: Argent Dawn Rep

Good info, thanks Arvid!
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

wow thanks for the info..
      Candrice 63 Warrior
      Ricca 70 Rogue
      Machelle 70 Mage
      Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Thanks Arvid!!!! I was getting ready to turn in all the ones I have been saving this week....Man i would have been mad!!!
        "Uhhhh.... Try this HOT and let me know how it goes."

Comment

which resists can u get? how much?
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

How do you not know this, Chair???

At Revered you can turn in 10 valor tokens and get access to +5 resist shoulder enchants for any school of magic. At Exalted, you can turn in 25 valor tokens and get access to a +5 resist to all magics shoulder enchant.
            Ninja

Comment

Chomatic Mantle FTW.

You also get free Naxx attunement which is sweet as well. I mean, its a free ticket to pop into Naxx, kill Mr. Bigglesworth and get a chuckle as Kel get all emo.
              My sanity is not in question...
              It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

[item]Chromatic Mantle of the Dawn[/item]

Comment

I actually think the [item]Chromatic Mantle of the Dawn[/item] is pretty worthless. If you're talking about specific resistance gear, you'd just use whichever individual resistance mantle applies, since that's all you'd need (and they're cheaper).

For example, if you have some really pimp frost resist shoulders, you're only going to put the +5 frost enchant on them, since you'd never be wearing them during non-frost fights (and it's cheaper).

So that means that the only time you'd want the chromatic mantle is for your "normal" gear. But the ZG shoulder enchants are so clearly better that you'd never use the AD. Obviously if you're not exalted with Zandalar then the Chromatic Mantle is sort of your only choice. If that's the case, get yer butt into ZG! :row__572:
                  Ninja

Comment

On Talara, her normal geal has alot of +resist to all resistances. In normal gear, I have about 50 resist to everything...it's kinda nice. It just happens to be built into the pieces that are required for feral tanking.

Comment

Yeah that sounds nice. I guess it's just about what you're going after. If your normal gear has a lot of + to all resists, then the Chromatic Mantle could be a nice addition.

For me, my normal gear has moderate amounts of different resistances (mostly fire), but that's not what I build my normal gear around. I want damage, first and foremost. Agility, Strength/AP, crit %, hit %... Everything else is secondary, with resistances being even lower on my priority list.

I'm not sure if there are any other classes whose primary gear will tend to have a lot of + to all resistances. That being the case, I still think the ZG shoulder enchants are way nicer than the Chromatic Mantle. Maybe if it had +20 to all, or something. ;)
                      Ninja

Comment

I have items like [item]Smoking Heart of the Mountain[/item] and [item]Ring of Binding[/item]...they really are Druid specific in my opinion. No other pllace can we get armor like this...and with our 5.06 multiplier with talents, it's obvious. The +resists just help offset the 10% magic reduction that warriors have when in Defensive stance.

Comment

Revered: 10 tokens once, then +5 resistance to one school is 9g for 1 charge, as many as you want to buy.
                          Exalted: 25 tokens once, then +5 resistance to all schools is 36g for 1 charge, as many as you want to buy.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X