Flasks for BWL !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flasks for BWL !!

Once again it is BWL time and were going up against Vael. I would like to have Flask for the Warriors and Mages and whatever classes we can make enough flask for.. I will need help getting herbs.. It takes 30 dreamfoil and 30gromsblood and 10 mountain silversage per flask..Plus we also need dreamfoil for the fire pots..It will be worth it when we get vael down and watch the broodlord lose his head..If your not a herbalist you still can help out either with a small donation or some stonescale eels we will need 10 per flask..If we dont get enough herbs we will have to buy them or not have the flasks..What ever help you can give will be much apprieciated.. Thank you
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Re: Flasks for BWL !!

Originally posted by Ricca View Post
    Once again it is BWL time and were going up against Vael. I would like to have Flask for the Warriors and Mages and whatever classes we can make enough flask for.. I will need help getting herbs.. It takes 30 dreamfoil and 30gromsblood and 10 mountain silversage per flask..Plus we also need dreamfoil for the fire pots..It will be worth it when we get vael down and watch the broodlord lose his head..If your not a herbalist you still can help out either with a small donation or some stonescale eels we will need 10 per flask..If we dont get enough herbs we will have to buy them or not have the flasks..What ever help you can give will be much apprieciated.. Thank you
    BUMP!
    and WOOT! I love it when Ricca types and posts stuff

Comment

I did forget [item]black lotus[/item] we can use these too
      Candrice 63 Warrior
      Ricca 70 Rogue
      Machelle 70 Mage
      Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Hi Ricca,

I have the ingredients for 1 Flask of the Titans, but not sure I'll have time to do a Alchemy Lab run. I'll try to make a lab visit or pass the ingredients off to you.

Comment

Ricca, I have 6 black lotus, 3 or 4 stacks of gromsblood, 2 or 3 stacks of mountain silversage and a few dreamfoil. Don't think I have any stonescale atm.

Comment

I'd like to add also the fact that every time we've killed Vael, the majority of our casters were on supreme power flasks. It's probably the most important flask in the engagement. Next being fire prot. pots for when ur grp. healer goes down or we need more MT healing.

As for damage oils, every caster in the raid should have at least one on them (5 charges). That's enough for nearly 2 evenings at Vael. Also, the 2nd best oil is only like 3 Gold to buy already made (20-something dmg). The best one is usually around 10G.

Comment

I probably just don't understand the mechanics of the damage caster classes, but why do you need these damage flasks on the Vael fight? Isn't Essence of the Red enough to let you damage to the limit of the tanks' threat levels? That's certainly the case for the rogues. We could probably go into that fight with no damage-increasing buffs (might, kings, etc.) and still have to tone back our damage output in order to stay behind the tanks. And that's in our fire gear, no less.

So basically what I'm asking is, are the damage casters that much weaker than us? ;)
              Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by Gaviin View Post
                I probably just don't understand the mechanics of the damage caster classes, but why do you need these damage flasks on the Vael fight? Isn't Essence of the Red enough to let you damage to the limit of the tanks' threat levels? That's certainly the case for the rogues. We could probably go into that fight with no damage-increasing buffs (might, kings, etc.) and still have to tone back our damage output in order to stay behind the tanks. And that's in our fire gear, no less.

So basically what I'm asking is, are the damage casters that much weaker than us? ;)
                Unfortunately not everyone is in the same gear or spec so certain people cant keep the dmg pace. Also, remember Vael is an elemental fight where fire is useless and ice gets interrupted - only reliable dmg is arcane and that's only if ur specced properly for it. Solution: dmg. pots. Also, Arcane draws the least amount of aggro (if specced for it), so you have a LOT more room to pile in the dmg without going overboard.

Biggest threat to aggro is our uber ice mages like Dewidkat. But trust me, havin that extra dmg is necessary regardless. You can concentrate on fire ward and even sneak a bandage in if u have the dmg/aggro room to do-so.
                And come 1% time you'll be whining for "more damage" :)

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryck View Post
                  Hi Ricca,

I have the ingredients for 1 Flask of the Titans, but not sure I'll have time to do a Alchemy Lab run. I'll try to make a lab visit or pass the ingredients off to you.
                  I can make it i have 1 more trip to make in there before bwl tomarrow night so just send me the mats if you like.. ok folks got plenty of stonescale eels now and mountain silversage but need more dreamfoil and gromsblood and black lotus.. Ty
                  Candrice 63 Warrior
                  Ricca 70 Rogue
                  Machelle 70 Mage
                  Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Originally posted by Haletma View Post
                    Ricca, I have 6 black lotus, 3 or 4 stacks of gromsblood, 2 or 3 stacks of mountain silversage and a few dreamfoil. Don't think I have any stonescale atm.
                    I will take them hale ty very much for your help
                    Candrice 63 Warrior
                    Ricca 70 Rogue
                    Machelle 70 Mage
                    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse