Good Work in BWL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Work in BWL

I was very, very happy to see that you all kicked ass and took names tonight in BWL. Trust me, I know the last week or so has been an interesting one, but I had faith that TG had what it took to succeed. I had been checking in all night on your progress, and was thrilled to hear how well you did! I knew that when I left, it would leave ripples, but I also knew that TG is a bigger that any one person, and that you could move along without me there. Be certain, I was there in spirit, and nothing makes me happier than knowing you guys can band together and succeed.

Keep up the good work! Broodlord next, and firemaw shortly after!

Re: Good Work in BWL

Originally posted by Arkamis View Post
    I was very, very happy to see that you all kicked ass and took names tonight in BWL. Trust me, I know the last week or so has been an interesting one, but I had faith that TG had what it took to succeed. I had been checking in all night on your progress, and was thrilled to hear how well you did! I knew that when I left, it would leave ripples, but I also knew that TG is a bigger that any one person, and that you could move along without me there. Be certain, I was there in spirit, and nothing makes me happier than knowing you guys can band together and succeed.

Keep up the good work! Broodlord next, and firemaw shortly after!
    Thanks for the support! And is it okay to ask if we need a particular pally to fill the ranks that you'll be available? :)

Comment

Re: Good Work in BWL

Sure thing, but bear in mind I will almost always be saved to BWL. MC is fine and dandy, however!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X