ZG runs this coming week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZG runs this coming week

I see that we have a late ZG run scheduled for this coming Tuesday at 9pm server. I was just wondering if it would be "safer" to schedule this run for the night before. Obviously the patch is coming out on Tuesday, and while I'd be surprised if that impacted the raid that night, I could see it happening. Who knows what kind of troubles they're going to run into.

So might we want to switch it to Monay, and leave Tuesday night open instead? Thoughts?
    Ninja

Re: ZG runs this coming week

Actually, I think a Tuesday run to ZG is an excellent idea. Yes the patch is coming out on Tuseday, but what better way to run a test run to get all of our odd patch mistakes out of the way than with a raid to something as easy as ZG?
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
      Actually, I think a Tuesday run to ZG is an excellent idea. Yes the patch is coming out on Tuseday, but what better way to run a test run to get all of our odd patch mistakes out of the way than with a raid to something as easy as ZG?

Good thinking, I agree.
      "As Above, So Below"

Comment

I'm not sure I understand your point. I was just saying that there's a chance the servers won't even be up come 9pm on Tuesday, in which case we miss out on two days of raids in a row.
        Ninja

Comment

Also, all your UIs are belong to Blizz. While some people may not be affected, others use heavily tweaked UIs and will be running around like r-tards for three or four days.

I mean, Gaviin might accidentally bandage for once.

Comment

Dude, I have a totally pimped out UI planned for the patch, with every type of bandage mapped to my number keys. Who needs backstab when you have [item]Heavy Linen Bandage[/item]?

I will LIVE!
            Ninja

Comment

But Gaviin, you will not have Sanctity Aura.

Comment

Oh yes he will.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

It's funny, I think I'm speccing holy when the patch hits! O_O

Comment

nice waste of a hammer :P
                    I'm probably gonna be goofing around with specs for the next 2 weeks. i have no doubt that i'll land on holy, but i'm gonna be trying prot for a while.

you know. after i figure out how to make my UI work for me again.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren View Post
                      I'm probably gonna be goofing around with specs for the next 2 weeks. i have no doubt that i'll land on holy, but i'm gonna be trying prot for a while.

Is that your excuse for having no skillz, blame your UI?
                      “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren View Post

It depends. I may actually be asked to spec at least 33 ret for Loatheb, one of those bosses where Ret Pallies have a home! That fight is, well, going to be interesting to say the least.

Comment

prot... or fury..... =( ohhh the decisions