TG-WoW BF2142 anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG-WoW BF2142 anyone?

It's sad to see a devoted TG'er leave from any portion of this site, MMO, FPS or otherwise. But I think I speak for everyone when I say that there are many aspects of TG, and they are always looking for new players. I guess I'm just another "FPS'er" trying to convert the masses. but seriously... 2142 needs ya :row__573:. Besides, its funny to watch you MMO junkies try to ease back into FPS during the first week! (I kidd, I kidd :row__572: ) Anyways, hope you can consider the thought and good luck man.

Re: A Heartfelt Apology and an Expression of Gratitude

Originally posted by Foxoq View Post
    It's sad to see a devoted TG'er leave from any portion of this site, MMO, FPS or otherwise. But I think I speak for everyone when I say that there are many aspects of TG, and they are always looking for new players. I guess I'm just another "FPS'er" trying to convert the masses. but seriously... 2142 needs ya :row__573:. Besides, its funny to watch you MMO junkies try to ease back into FPS during the first week! (I kidd, I kidd :row__572: ) Anyways, hope you can consider the thought and good luck man.
    You should be careful about trash talking us MMORPG geeks. Many of us used to be hardcore shooters. It'd be pretty humiliating if we were to put a squad together and wound up spanking you. :P
    “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bear
      You should be careful about trash talking us MMORPG geeks. Many of us used to be hardcore shooters. It'd be pretty humiliating if we were to put a squad together and wound up spanking you. :P
      "I thought this deagle was AoE!"

Bring it! :D
      | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog
        "I thought this deagle was AoE!"

Bring it! :D
        <--hardcore CS:S and ex-BF2 player

bring it!

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
        BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
        TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

I see a TG WoW v. TG PCS CS:S inhouse match comin on! w00t!
          | | |

Comment

I see a TG WoW v. TG PCS CS:S inhouse match comin on! w00t!
            :P...that'd be fun, except a lot of the WoWers abhore CS:S

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!

Comment

Well I am in both TG WoW and TG PCS CS:S so hmm, which side should i play for.

Comment

*raises hand as well* Okay, I relatively suck in CS:S. But I was tactical advisor for a top 5 ranked competitive RTCW:ET team. Its so hard to get people to understand the qualities of a good flanking manuver and that 'run at them screaming' isn't always a sound tactical option. :(

Bring it on BF2142. I'm game. ^_^
                My sanity is not in question...
                It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Okay, see? Now THERE is an idea! How cool would that be for the WoW folks to get together as a team for another game? That would motivate me to play something else, I think, as long as I knew we could play on off-nights for WoW... and if we had our own team, naturally, we'd be looking at days that fit that schedule.

I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
                    Well I am in both TG WoW and TG PCS CS:S so hmm, which side should i play for.
                    Naturally your allegiance must lie with better of the two, whichever they may be to you... *coughCS:Scoughallelsefailscough*
                    | | |

Comment

Originally posted by luna
                      Okay, see? Now THERE is an idea! How cool would that be for the WoW folks to get together as a team for another game? That would motivate me to play something else, I think, as long as I knew we could play on off-nights for WoW... and if we had our own team, naturally, we'd be looking at days that fit that schedule.

I love it!
                      It would be great. Yes it would! I often cross-game in TG to keep the burn out factor from setting in. When I start getting bored with one game, I peruse what games we play here at TG and go shopping!

It'd be awesome to see any one of you playing with us at CS:S, we got some great folks over there and some great team play. And Fearfull Dave is very Nub Friendly :D
                      | | |

Comment

If you CS:S guys don't mind...I'll change my name to something like {TG-WoW}Halten...its Clamsofdoom atm...had a blast playing in the server earlier.

Comment

I don't see a problem with it, and I'm sure if an admin has a problem he'd let you know politely. I wouldn't worry too much about it as you're already a registered member.
                          | | |

Comment

I don't see a problem with it, and I'm sure if an admin has a problem he'd let you know politely. I wouldn't worry too much about it as you're already a registered member.
                            Mexican Jumping Bean ftw!

Comment

Re: TG-WoW BF2142 anyone?

Moved posts in Ark's farewell thread to here due to new topic...enjoy.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X