X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonights Late Zg

Why is this raid cancelled?

Re: Tonights Late Zg

Probably because there are worries that the patch will screw up the servers to such an extent that raiding won't be possible. That, or the thought that the people with totally jacked up UIs are going to have to take like two weeks to set everything back up how they like it.

To the latter point, I think you guys are crazy. I don't know why you'd want to have UIs that require so much maintenance and whatnot. lrn2playnoobs. ;)

But yeah, I would have preferred to have seen the raid kept on the schedule in case everything goes smoothly. What's with all these premature cancellations (a la MC/Ony last night)? Not cool.

EDIT: I'm sure another aspect of the cancellation is the fact that we only had eight people signed up as of now. Still... would have liked to have seen it stay up. /shrug
    Ninja

Comment

From experience, a large patch release will usually kill whatever raid is scheduled.

However, I think if we have enough ppl... the raid will happen. Enough of us are familiar with ZG to lead portions of it. Tag team RL FTW...

At a minimum, I would like to run something just to try out the new spec and talents. Even if it is a 5 or 10 man instance.
      Uglyduck - Spec varies - Currently Prot
      MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing as Girls

Comment

Originally posted by Gaviin View Post
        Probably because there are worries that the patch will screw up the servers to such an extent that raiding won't be possible. That, or the thought that the people with totally jacked up UIs are going to have to take like two weeks to set everything back up how they like it.

To the latter point, I think you guys are crazy. I don't know why you'd want to have UIs that require so much maintenance and whatnot. lrn2playnoobs. ;)

But yeah, I would have preferred to have seen the raid kept on the schedule in case everything goes smoothly. What's with all these premature cancellations (a la MC/Ony last night)? Not cool.

EDIT: I'm sure another aspect of the cancellation is the fact that we only had eight people signed up as of now. Still... would have liked to have seen it stay up. /shrug
        Because some people need more keys than Backstab and Loot you silly ninja.
        “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Oh, Bear... how misguided you are...
          Ninja

Comment

ya they need to vanish once in a while too bear

Comment

Originally posted by shirokuma View Post
              ya they need to vanish once in a while too bear
              For the record that's:

Hot Key #1 - Backstab
              Hot Key #2 - Auto-Loot
              Hot Key #3-9 - Vanish
              Hot Key #0 - Macro for Vanish and Log
              Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
              Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
              ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Mods...

I did check out and download mods from curse-gaming. They have a 2.0 Section.

Looks like there is new versions for:
                KTM
                SCT
                Outfitter
                Bigwig BossMods
                TitanPanel

There also was a new version of Decursive - don't know how or if it works but there is a new version up there.
                Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
                Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
                ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

The ZG run was cancelled due to only having 8 people signed. I wasn't going to be on and couldn't try to muster more people to get it going (I had work in the early AM). The Patch coming out also didn't help...We've had trouble getting 20 when we have 18 signed up, I don't think it's fair to give a false sense of the raid happening if there are even more chips against us.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X