New to WOW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to WOW

Hi, I'm new to WOW, just got it not too long ago. I'm a bit new but learning with the help of some of my friends. I love Tactical Gamer's whole mature gameplay and would love to participate in those fabled epic raids. I have a character on Jaednar right now but do I need to make a character on Thunderhorn to play with you guys? Is it ok that I only play on weekends? Do you have any tips for a newbie?

I'm sorry if these are stupid questions. I've read the basic required reading in the announcements to the best of my ability but I guess I need clarification.

-Sirusblk

Re: New to WOW

Hello... Yes, We are only on Thunderhorn. We are alliance. And you should put an application in the Guild Application Thread if you have not already.
    Playing on the weekends is fine, if you ask me. No one should ever tell you that you have to play more than you want to.
    As far as tips for Noobs... Never be afraid to ask stupid questions.
    :)

Comment

Pleasure to meet you, Sirus!

Yes, you will need to create a character for the alliance on Thunderhorn to play with us. Weekend players are always welcome! We're cool like that. As for tips, I would say beware of murlocs. Other than that, I'd be happy to help you get situated over here on Thunderhorn. Just shoot me a whisper in game (Lunatg on the server) or hit me up on teamspeak sometime.

Hope to see you soon!

Comment

Weekend warlocks..er...um warriors are always welcome. :) Don't be shy. Come join us!

Level 80 Warrior
        Level 74 Priest

Comment

Welcome Sirus !!!Come and join us it will be fun..
          Candrice 63 Warrior
          Ricca 70 Rogue
          Machelle 70 Mage
          Enya 74 Druid

Comment

No no Jand DRUIDS DRUIDS says Ili!!

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

I think I will join tommarow, but I don't know what to be. I was considering a druid or a hunter. Any thoughts? What class, what race? Where do you guys hang out usually? Stormwind? Ironforge?

-David

Comment

If you want a Druid, Night Elf is your only choice. If you consider a hunter, Night Elf and Dwarf are your only choices.

Go with what you like. I wouldn't try to lock yourself into a class until you've played atleast one character to 20, then decide what you really want to be.

Comment

ironforge is the hub of the world
                  im there more than i am any other place (im there right now)