New to WOW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New to WOW

You can always make both and decide later which one should be your main.

Comment

But really though THE POWER OF THE DRUID COMPELS YOU!

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Welcome Sirius Black! I look forward to seeing you on. Yeah, as has been said b4, you can make both, and you can level them both up in basically the same amount of time it takes to level one if you do it right, using the double rested XP bonus.

As for a tip, the one I always give is this: Find a group of friends early on you like playing with, and level up together. It is much more fun when you can play with others, even doing low-level quests that could easily be solo'd. And your friends don't necessarily even need to be guildies, although you can certainly find many lowbies here in TG. Oh, and be sure to use Teamspeak, and shun the evil pretender,Vent!

-D-

Comment

Teamspeak is for lewzorz. Vent ftw! ;)
          Ninja

Comment

cough... gaviin? you use teamspeak.... l00zer
            powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Only when I have to, foo.
              Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by Sirusblk View Post
                I was considering a druid but since I get frustrated at hunters for sniping away at me with their hunter's mark and all I get decimated everytime to a team of hunters, one spots and shoots away the other closes the distance and cuts me down. I think it's time I pissed some horde players off :P

I'm still on the fence though, I do like them druids :)

-Sirusblk
                Don't think that hunters counter hunters. I'm still a noob, but in my experience, if you're getting mobbed by more than one hunter, the best thing to do is.. well.. die. But then, when you come back to life, you need to find a way to close in on them. My main is a warlock, and I absolutely destroy hunters. It's not even funny. Er, yea, actually it is really funny. Especially when they die long after I die from my DoT spells.

I have a feeling druids have an easier time taking down hunters than other hunters do, and I think rogues pretty much are the ultimate counter-hunter. Could be wrong, just a hunch.

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

I actually finally decided on a Druid, it's name is Feras and he's a NE... obviously. I just took skinning and leather working since I've always wanted to do that, and it's been fun skinning the little bunnies and deer... in a sick sorta way :) Also those cheap leather boots that you can make that look like pants? Extreme sex appeal :)

-Sirusblk

Comment

Welcome! I'm a relatively new player. I've been on for a couple of months only... shesh.. that's it?

Ask questions - everyone will give help or advice. If no one responds, either they are busy or else your breath is really bad (NO! That's not it... oh yeah... it's cause your name is skylark)

If you're like me, it will take several characters to find out what you want to play. (then you find out the answer is EVERYTHING!)

oh yeah, make sure you sign up for frequent Diers miles. :-D
                    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Yah, Night Elf Druids die fast unless they save their mana to heal themselves instead of Wrathing the enemy, and have First Aid to bandage themselves. I think my skill in First Aid is like 100 already :P

-Sirusblk

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X