Healers: Mods to test/Use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healers: Mods to test/Use

Ok, so I have a couple mods I want to test, and one that should help us out.

RaidHealer
    This is a mod allows for fast assignments of tanks and buffs and also creates a small window that will contain your healing assignment(s). This is a mod I would like to test tonight. If you have the mod the window with your assignment will pop up. Priests, Druids, and Healing Palis, I view this as a very helpful mod for us for assignments, so I would love to have your help testing it.

Natur Enemy Castbars
    This mod is for priests who were wanting an easier way to track Renew's on targets. When you apply a renew to a target, it adds a countdown bar to it. I am not sure how this will work while using click healing as it seems to only count on someone you have targeted, but its worth testing. If this doesn't work well, I am going to learn LUA and write a mod that will track renews for us, but I would prefer not to.

KTM 18.8
    I was able to get the newest version of KTM this morning. Don't know if it is a fully fixed version, but its better than nothing.

Please post here if you end up getting the mods so I know who I can talk to afterwards to about them to get feedback.

Thanks guys!
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Re: Healers: Mods to test/Use

Saj,

I've used Natur Enemy Castbars for almost 6 months now and I've never had an issue with them. I've actually found them to be more reliable and accurate on boss fights than the CT bossmods.

If you're raiding without them you shouldn't be :)
    “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Originally posted by Sajier View Post
      Natur Enemy Castbars
      This mod is for priests who were wanting an easier way to track Renew's on targets. When you apply a renew to a target, it adds a countdown bar to it. I am not sure how this will work while using click healing as it seems to only count on someone you have targeted, but its worth testing. If this doesn't work well, I am going to learn LUA and write a mod that will track renews for us, but I would prefer not to.
      Thanks guys!
      If you have any questions about LUA, please dont hesitate to ask... ( Just send me a PM on here ) I took a look at this program's LUA.. Although i havent been in game to try it out... Everything appears compatible with Blizzard... This is a very simple mod..
      QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
      Nice remark guys.

Comment

Bear: I have been using this for 6 months, but what we are wanting is to be able to track our renews across the raid not just on our "target", something I don't think it does.

Icsist:Yeah I tested the mod and it works on a targeted person, but what I don't think it will do is count things you cast on people who aren't "Targeted", aka if you use click healing instead of target then cast. I know quite a few of us use some form of click healing to be faster.

What Im thinking about trying to write would be a mod that parses your combat log and when you cast renew on a target it would start a timer, no matter if they are targeted or not, just need to figure out how LUA works to be able to do that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

| | |

Comment

I created a mod a year or so back that was used my combat log... what it would do was cast a rejuv on any friendly target that took damage.. It worked good if I wantted to use that char as a bot, but became really annoying..

There was also a mod out there called healbot ( not like a bot that would ban you ) that was similar to what your looking for... Ill search around for a current version and have you try it out.. We can revise it from there and add what your looking for, might take a day or so because looking at Blizzards scripts, everything is out of place.. They really need to hire someone to organize there files for them.
          Nice remark guys.

Comment

I don't want it to automatically do anything, just pop up lil countdown bars with the name of the person I cast renew on, and time down to 0 on when it will expire.

Thanks for the help Icsist, this will be a major boon to the priests and druids alike.

| | |

Comment

Healbot works kind of like decursive.. When someone takes damage it would pop up on the screen in a box and you could just click on the name to target / cast, the name would then get moved over to another box that would have the players name / countdown on it.. To be honest it works great, but when i used it, i didnt raid that much, and its annoying when soloing or playing with 1 other person..

Or would you rather just have it display on CTRaid?
              Nice remark guys.

Comment

Nope, not CT, I try to avoid using CT mods if at all possible, their memory utilization is horrible.

I just want a set of windows like Natur Enemy Casting Bar that shows countdowns of my renews on their targets. Icsist, if you are willing to jump in game tonight before the raid, we can mess around with it and talk about what I am looking for and how I am hoping for it to work. You would need this mod installed so I can show ya what I mean, unless you already use it.

Edit: Or not :)

Found a screenshot that shows it.

http://tacticalsites.com/~sajier/image/uiaa.jpg

The bars above my chat boxes are those created by natur enemy cast bar. What I want is that, only it showing only my renews. If you notice it shows HoTs on my current target (regrowth, rejuv) but not the renews that were on the other targets seen in Perfect Raid.

| | |

Comment

yeah ill try to pop on TS tonight to see if your on... It might be abit later though.. Not sure what time ill get home from work..
                  Nice remark guys.

Comment

There is a mod I use called Dotimer. I don't know if this mod would/could do the tracking you're looking for but I think it might since it has a comm system for tracking dots from other users. I have been using it for a little while on my lock and hunter but I've never tried to setup/use its multiuser dot/cooldown tracking communication abilities.

The developer seems to listen to and work with the user base to implement new features/fixes quite actively. Worth a look?
                    --
                    Life Sucks! Then You DIE!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...