Decursive Alpha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decursive Alpha

I see there is a new version of Decursive up. Has anyone tried it? Does it work? If so, are there any changes to how it works?
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Re: Decursive Alpha

I DLed it for tonight, but not sure how it works yet, as I haven't been given a chance to test it.
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

the current one on curse-gaming looks good.. Havent tried it either, but the LUA looks fine, and im told its up and running.
      QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
      Nice remark guys.

Comment

The updated decursive works as far as showing those needed decursed, but you must target the indivual via cursor and then use your key binded for that time of decurse. You can no longer just click the decursive window to cast it.

Comment

Here is a kickass replacement to decursive:

/targetparty
          /cast [help,combat] Cleanse:[help,noncombat] Cleanse
          /cast Cleanse

Turn on "auto self cast" in your stock interface options. Make this a macro and bind it to a key (I use G). Replace "cleanse" with your decursive spell.

Alternatively, I use this macro:

/cast [target=mouseover,exists] Cleanse
          /cast Cleanse

again bound to my G key. Then, to cleanse, I just mouse over my partymember's name in my CTRA frame. I have the debuff options turned on in CTRA, and with autoself cast, hitting G in pvp acts just like old-school decursive did.

Comment

I should also mention that I prefer the second macro because it does NOT make you lose your target. This means mages can keep their target and decurse, and priests/druids/pallies can keep their healing assignment and decurse. While this doesn't seem big now, this is a critical feature on a fight like Noth, where focus fire is exceedingly important and DPS is key.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X