Time for a Break

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a Break

Hey guys, well I figure I should let you know.. I am going to be taking a little break from WOW. one reason is I got my ps3 and the other is I am just burnt out with the game. I just need to get away from it for a little bit. GOOD luck in the continue success in BWL and hopefully see you guys soon

Shirokuma

Re: Time for a Break

See ya round Shiro. Come back soon...keep us in the loop. Always good playing with you.

Comment

Booooo who am I supposed to harass now?! You know I do it out of some type of love though shiro!

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

PS3... shameful.

But in all seriousness, it's sad to see you go, Shiro. I've always enjoyed your company in game, and I consider you to be a friend. I hope you can break free of Sony's brainwashing and come back to WoW at some point soon. :) Until then, enjoy yourself and take care!

Oh, and while you're gone, make sure you lrn2playnoob!
        Ninja

Comment

Booooooooo!

I can certainly understand needing to take a break but I hope it isn't a long one. While I'm rooting for the PS3 to be cool I hope its not TOO cool. And while Gav considers you a friend I consider you a dirty smelly ninja noob that still owes me 4g from various "What set piece is going to drop" bets!
          Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
          Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
          ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Awe... If you senior hunters leave who's gonna teach us youngsters to be good hunters? ;)

Have fun and enjoy your new toy. :row__572:
            --
            Life Sucks! Then You DIE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shirokuma View Post
              Hey guys, well I figure I should let you know.. I am going to be taking a little break from WOW. one reason is I got my ps3 and the other is I am just burnt out with the game. I just need to get away from it for a little bit. GOOD luck in the continue success in BWL and hopefully see you guys soon

Shirokuma
              Bah.....that's a poor excuse.....I have both the PS3 and Wii .... and I'm still here :row__735:

But seriously, I'm sure I'll see you back in game soon. Won't be the same without the countless whispers during MC runs while we pewpewpew. Have fun!!!
              "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Huntar...you cant leave....now who can i pick on

Comment

HUNTER! Fine! See you when you get back. I'll have a Luna shaped cookie waiting for you.

Level 80 Warrior
                  Level 74 Priest

Comment

Have a great break and enjoy that PS3. See ya soon.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                    Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                    Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

See you when your back Shiro. And Iliana come on you have more than enough to pick on while Shiro's taking a break, let's see there's Gaviin, Pistos, Baylord and Hmm a certain dirty old priest. ;p

Comment

NOOOOO....u dirty huntard....come back soon, i won't have anyone to talk crap too...well meybe gaviin, but he actually has good comebacks

Comment

Shiro,

I know all about taking a break.. I played 2142 for awhile and now slapping in a little WoW and feeling a bit more energized..

You always have a home when you are ready!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X