Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very very sorry about the raid tonight

Hey Guys,

I apologize for dropping raid. I don't knwo what happened to my computer. it froze and logged out and i was in a 746 person que or soemthign crazy....when i got to 295 (and only a 22 min wait ) it happened again....and here i sit again...435 and counting.....I apologize!!!!
    :(
    If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is X; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. -Albert Einstein

Re: Very very sorry about the raid tonight

Sorry that happened to you; no need to apologize to us. Those queues were uber-nasty tonight....
    70 Priest

Comment

No worries, Dream! Thanks for trying- sorry you needed to suffer through that.

Comment

Dream i have had days like that...lol. But there is no need to apologize we all at one time or another have been through that...
        Candrice 63 Warrior
        Ricca 70 Rogue
        Machelle 70 Mage
        Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Dedicated Dedicated
          Down right Dedicated
          Hoo-Rah!

^_^

These little snafus happen all the time and rather frequently of late. No worries at all.

On a related note I was at work so I didn't even bother showing up. Not sorry in the least, though I did miss everyone.
          My sanity is not in question...
          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
            Dedicated Dedicated
            Down right Dedicated
            Hoo-Rah!

^_^

These little snafus happen all the time and rather frequently of late. No worries at all.

On a related note I was at work so I didn't even bother showing up. Not sorry in the least, though I did miss everyone.

rofl, Way to not beg for our forgiveness Mr.T.

you'll regret that. :D

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I guess I owe everyone an apology as well. We did family Christmas stuff all day yesterday. Decorated the house, got a tree and even adopted a stray cat. I completely forgot about the raid and when I tried to log on around 9:30 there was an insane crew so I just watched the Saints game. I hope it went well.
              “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

we had no snuggle-aura.. and wiped a bajillion times on rags