Sry about this weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sry about this weekend

I had signed up for 3 raids and didn't make one of em, for several reasons all good ones. First off I have been very sick and almost completely unable to talk. Worst soar throat I have ever had in my life. So I spent a good part of the weekend stone on Demorol. Plus my Grandmother who raised me till I was 9 and has been complaining for years that it was her turn to die finally got her wish so I had to travel several hours for a funeral. Then I had completely forgot about our Family Dinner at teh InLaws on Sunday. Sorry I didn't manage to make any cancelations but I barely touched my computer this weekend.
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Re: Sry about this weekend

Dang Quarath sorry to hear about the passing of your grandmother , It is rough going though something like that..You get well , we will be here when you get to feeling better...
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Agreed. Very sorry to hear about the passing of your grandmother. Such moments are times where we all wish to pause and reflect on what we were given and what we have lost. Also, get better soon. Take care of yourself and don't worry about missing something like raids.

Barring some tragic disaster we'll probably all be here when you next come around. So don't feel too bad prioritizing real life over WoW.
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Our best wishes are with you Q.
        Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Don't know why these guys are letting you off the hook! jeez.

Seriously Q. take your time. You're such a fixture here at TG that if you go missing for a weekend, we figure you've died. no need to worry about cancellations.
          Hope you're feeling better, and we'll be here when you get back.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Wow, that sounds like a pretty rough weekend. Everyone has to die sometime but it still really sucks when it happens. :(

Hope you feel better soon dude.
            --
            Life Sucks! Then You DIE!!!

Comment

Thanks all I appreciated it.

It was not really a sad passing it was one of those you were prepared for well in advance. She would always say when someone else in town younger than her passed away that it was her turn and it should have been her. We finally had to tell her if she would quit trying to butt in line maybe she wouldn't keep getting sent to the back and her turn would come.

The funeral was not a bad experience at all other than having to be a Pall Bearer and carry the casket across the snow and ice of the cemetary. I was just repeating in my mind "don't slip...don't slip...don't slip"

All in all much better than the passing of my Grandfather on my Mother's side several month's ago. His death was rather sudden as tractor he was driving slipped off the side of the road on a hill at his Ranch and rolled on him. That one was tough because he should of had many years left in him.
              "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X