Not my fault!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not my fault!

So at work today I decide yes I am good for teh week end so I sign up for raids. Then on the way home I call home to say "hey I'm comming home" and I hear no no no turn around we're comming to meet you I just bought Eragon tickts and we're going to a movie. So not my fault I had no way to cancel my signup but I am very sorry anyways.

About Eroagon:

If you are a reader of the book Eragon by Christopher Paolini be prepared to be disappointed. They do NOT stick to the book very well. If you are not a reader you will probably enjoy it but it is not on the Epic scale of Lord of Rings or Harry Potter or Chronicles or Narnia at all.

I will refrain from any other comments to avoid letting you experience the disappointment all on your own.
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Re: Not not fault!

I read book and saw the movie yesterday afternoon, some of the movie went with the book, but the only way I can see Hollywood being able to stay perfectly with any good book. Would be to do it in a mini-series on cable, because if they followed the book completely the movie would be around 6-8 hours minimum. The real disappointment to me was how they portrayed the Razzaks and Urgles, could have done a HUGE improvement there.

Comment

Re: Not not fault!

I started losing intrest when Saphira instantly became full grown flying through a lightening storm and then all the sudden knew her own name. I don't have problem with them skipping through things like that and others quickly for a movie of a book but when they change simple facts and leave key people out entirely. They screwed up the Arya relationship completely. And totaly screwed up angela. They should at least try to keep with the descriptions of the Charaters in the book. I could go on and on but oh well what can you do.
      "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Re: Not my fault!

Sorry about the off-topic post, but I gotta say it.

Coming is spelled with 1 m. Comming is not a real word, but I suppose it could be short for commanding or communicating.

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

kk :row__542:

Comment

D engrish gramer pollice r comming 2 get u!
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

They're coming to take me away, HA HA
              They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
              To the funny farm
              Where life is beautiful all the time
              And I'll be happy to see
              Those nice, young men
              In their clean, white coats
              And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X