Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads up!!!

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/world-w...christmas.html

If any have issues/ideas concerning this, please post in this threaad.

Re: Heads up!!!

Nope fine by me !!
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Sounds like a good excuse for a guild CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!!

Comment

I am SOOO happy to hear that! lol..for hte simple fact that i have been finding a very hard time finding a good "raid block of time" in the next few weeks. <phew>! lol..but i'm all about guild xmas party!! secret santas or whilte elephants? :)
        If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is X; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. -Albert Einstein

Comment

For those of you that might be slightly bummed, get in touch with me.

Many guilds are having the holiday draught with raiding, and there's been rumors circulating of a few of us from the endgame guilds banding together to do some AQ40 or Naxx or something until we get our raiding cores back together post holidays.

I can't speak for Imminent, but I think that we could easily assemble a 40 man with help from TG, Resilience, Reverent, etc. and have a whole ton of fun.

Comment

Now that would definately be interesting.

"So all the raiding guilds couldn't get the people to do their usual 40 man raids to MC and BWL. So instead they did a PUG Naxx and killed the 4 horsemen. Ironic"

^_^

I might pop in and out to do some PvP, but count me in on any raids you have spots open for.
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Arkamis, feel free to hit up one of the officers if this shapes up. We'll post it in guild chat and see who we can drum up. This should definitely happen for those that will be here this weekend and are itching to kill something

Comment

I'm up for some AQ40 or something...Naxx would probabbbly lolwtfpwn me...

BWL would make me giddy...HINTHINT

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
                BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
                TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Imminent is running BWL tomorrow. I'll see what I can swing.

Comment

Our last scheduled raid of the week is tuesday, so after that.

Comment

Well since we failed to take down Razor none of us are saved. If you can wrangle a few spots for us that'd be great. :D
                      My sanity is not in question...
                      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkamis View Post
                        For those of you that might be slightly bummed, get in touch with me.

Many guilds are having the holiday draught with raiding, and there's been rumors circulating of a few of us from the endgame guilds banding together to do some AQ40 or Naxx or something until we get our raiding cores back together post holidays.

I can't speak for Imminent, but I think that we could easily assemble a 40 man with help from TG, Resilience, Reverent, etc. and have a whole ton of fun.
                        *distant cackles can be heard in the distance* Oh now this sounds interesting >:) I'd love to give this a try! Always ready and willing to try out a Naxx run (die undead filth die!!!!)! AQ 40 sounds interesting though I havn't heard to many interesting things there (sadly I look these things up when i'm bored or in mid-flight XD).

I'll be fairly busy with the holiday coming ever so closer, though there are nights that I seem to have extra time to kill so I'll have to whisper you to find out whats going on ;) That or bug the hell outa you >:) take our pick!

Comment

I am game for any 40mans over the holiday, long as my schedule premits it. I have Lep and a well geared Lock (Callofktulu) attuned to everything.
                          "As Above, So Below"

Comment

Beep is ready!!
                            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Im always down for whatever is goin on. Ill be on all week. If you need a mage Im there!!
                              "Uhhhh.... Try this HOT and let me know how it goes."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X